Thursday, 16 June 2016

Dream 654

'Brown Spray Paint'
Date: 15 June 2016
Time: 22:00 - 07:30 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Vivid dream
Dream recall: Strong recall

Scene 1: My Nan's House, Sheringham- Time Unknown
I was in an interior, which looked a lot like my Nan's house in Sheringham. My Nan was there, as well as my cousin, HM. Above where the TV and shelves are, there was a large cupboard mounted on the wall - it had many small compartments and reminded me of the interior of a doll's house. There were strange items in all the compartments - antiques, trinkets and suchlike. I was only interested in the compartment which contained a quantity of cannabis. While my Nan was talking to me, I reached in and got it, and leaning on a shelf, below the cupboard/doll's house, began to roll a joint.

Scene 2: Composite of my Ex-Boyfriend, PS' Bedroom, London & my Bedroom in my Former Childhood Home, Pine Grove, Sheringham - Time Unknown
I was then walking into a room which looked a lot like my ex-boyfriend PS' bedroom in London, but also like my bedroom in my former childhood home, in Pine Grove, Sheringham. The bed was positioned under the window and to the left of the bed was the fitted wardrobes (from my former childhood home), and to the right, a desk. 

Crouching on the floor beside the wardrobe were about 5 UK hip hop artists, all known to me in real-life, but I have forgotten who was there, other than RBA and SAS. PS was negotiating some business with them. To the right, sitting by the desk, was BF - a Facebook friend who is also involved with the UK hip hop community. I sat nearer to him, ignoring the others in the room. I was doing some nail art - my nails were long (they may have been fake nails). The nails were painted red, but I wanted to add a brown stripe to them. I had an aerosol can of brown paint, which I was going to spray onto my nails. However, the aerosol can went out of control, and started spraying everywhere. I could not stop it - it was spraying brown paint and making a complete mess. I asked BF to help me, feeling embarrassed because of the other people in the room seeing this happen.

Scene 3: DL's Flat, Norwich - Time Unknown
DL and I were sitting on the sofa in his flat, using a mobile phone to post onto Facebook - it was my account. Someone on Facebook was offering a job in Tesco - for very low pay and substandard working conditions. DL posted that RBA should do the job, and tagged him in - using his real name as opposed to his artist name. He then posted a string of other comments about RBA, all of which were negative and aimed at provoking a response. I told DL that it was inappropriate for him to post such things about RBA on my Facebook account. I grabbed the phone, and tried to delete the posts, but I was unable to get onto the right status/comments section - it seemed like it was blocked from me. I asked DL to help me delete the posts he had made and eventually he did so, seemingly angry at me for making such a big deal about it.

Scene 4: An Interior (Unknown Location) - Time Unknown
I was then in bed with RBA - wanking him off. I became aware there was a young female adult (dark hair, wearing a red top) sitting in the corner of the room, watching us. I stopped, surprised and unhappy about this realisation, and asked RBA to get rid of her, assuming that he knew her. RBA said he did know her, but could not get rid of her, because he was 'looking after her'. I felt annoyed by her continued presence, and RBA's failure to cooperate with me. I continued to give him a handjob.

I didn't witness/experience the conclusion of the handjob, but I asked RBA to come into an adjoining room, where there was a hot tub. The room was very small and tiled in white - the hot tub was the only object in the room, and the water was filled with soap bubbles. I told RBA to get in the hot tub, while I served him food and looked after him. He did this.

I then went into a different room - also a bedroom, but very narrow and dark. There was just a long bed against the wall - with what seemed to be a cupboard unit built around it. RBA came back into the room. I asked him to stay here with me so that we could hang out and have fun. RBA seemed vague as to whether he could or not. We had some (forgotten) conversation, which involved me wanting him to stay. There was something handwritten on a piece of paper - this was written by RBA. I am not sure what the writing was - I did not even try to read it - but I noted that RBA's handwriting was different from expected (I have only ever seen a small sample of his handwriting in real life). RBA then said he needed to make a video call to him mum, but he didn't mind if I stayed in the room while he did so. The video call was to her car, where she was driving, with his younger brother as passenger (RBA does not have a younger brother in real life). During the video call, RBA said that he was calling to 'have dinner' with his mum and younger brother, because he 'couldn't get home to do it in time'. The video call was a substitute for going home for dinner. After he ended the call, RBA told me he hate mushroom soup and tea with his mum and brother. 

Extra Information: I smoked cannabis just before I went to sleep. Cannabis is known to have an effect on REM sleep and dreaming (it inhibits it while still in the system) and cause the REM Rebound Effect

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • My Mum as a dream character
  • My social media having issues with content posted on it against my will

Dreamsigns: 
  • The composite bedroom in Scene 2
  • The aerosol can in Scene 2
  • The sex scene with RBA in Scene 4
  • The fact RBA could 'eat dinner' with his mum and younger brother 'online' - an impossible concept
  • RBA does not have a younger brother

Day Residue: 
  • I had been smoking cannabis shortly before this dream
  • On the day before this dream DL and I had been discussing PR packages offered by a particular individual for UK hip hop artists - PS was mentioned
  • My friend CEC always posts images of nail art on Facebook, as she is training to be a nail technician
  • On the day of this dream I had been drafting a poem which referred to applying acrylic nails for dates
  • A couple of days before this dream I had been reading a status posted by BF which referred to 'runny shit' 
  • The day of this dream I had been reading about 'squirting' - female ejaculation
  • Shortly before this dream (a couple of days before) I had posted a Dream Journal entry for a recent dream, which involved me describing an incident from my childhood where I got burns on the back of my hands from an aerosol spray
  • On the day of this dream I had been reading an online article about Tesco - a female customer found what she assumed to be cat shit in a vegetarian snackpot
  • A couple of days before this dream, I had posted a quote from Peep Show on a dedicated Facebook fan page (S04E04 - Episode 22 'Handyman') in which Jez is employed as a handyman for a techno musician - which involves giving his boss handjobs

Waking Reactions: 
This dream was so vivid and was really interesting to experience - I enjoyed it a lot. I think I have clearly recalled the most poignant and significant elements of this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment