Sunday, 21 May 2017

Dream 821

'Hayden Christensen's Prawn Bushes'
Date: 18 May 2017
Time: 06:00 - 15:00 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall 

Scene 1: An Unknown Interior - Time Unknown
My Mum was hosting some kind of party, at which there were only a few guests, including a female who I know from real life, but have forgotten (someone quite small) and R3A. I am not sure where the party was being held, because I did not recognise the house - it looked like a normal family home, but not one that I know from real life. There was some conversation at the party and R3A was trying to convince me to go into the bathroom and give him a blowjob, but I was saying that it would be obvious and we couldn't just leave the party right now while everyone was watching. My Mum handed out a large fancy dessert, which had a lemon topping and some whipped cream. The dessert fell on the floor and we all gathered round, kneeling on the floor, eating the dessert from it with spoons. R3A was still trying to get me to go into the bathroom with him and we eventually did - it was my bathroom (my real life bathroom from my flat in Norwich). I cannot recall what happened in the bathroom, as I only recall standing there with him talking at that stage. 

Scene 2: A Supermarket - Day
I was then in a supermarket which seemed a little like the Tesco Express in Norwich City Centre in the way it was laid out, but was not this location specifically. I was looking at the fruit and saw some 'Chinese Pears' - which are also known as 'Custard Apples'. I then saw that there were some round pear-like fruits covered in a fluffy blue skin. These were 'Cotton Pears' - and were a variety which had been imported from abroad. I thought that they were an alternative to 'Satin Pears' and 'Velvet Pears', I was touching them and considering whether to buy them. 

Scene 3: An Exterior - Day
I was then with my cousin CAJ - who had apparently been at the party earlier (she was not the female from Scene 1, and I did not recall her from the first scene, I think I was actually surprised to find she had been at the party within the dream). We had gone out to get some prawns because a special dish was going to be prepared with them, for the party guests. We were walking outside, and we saw an area across some grass, which had some small, low bushes growing. The sun was shining and it was a beautiful summer day. Beside the bushes was Hayden Christensen, who I perceived to be 'in charge' of the situation. He was like a 'supervisor'. As we approached the bushes, we realised that it was a 'pick your own prawns' farm, run by Hayden, who looked at he does as Padawan Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002) - even down to the way he was dressed. 

However, in the dream we knew he was 'Hayden' rather than 'Anakin'. He told us that we could pick the prawns from the bush on the right side (there were actually 2 bushes). The prawns were large and in their shells, but already cooked (because they were pink). My cousin and I were picking them from the bush (aiming to get the largest ones, which were the size of tiger prawns) and putting them into a round, pyrex casserole dish. We were examining the prawns and trying to work out which were the best. I said I did not know if R3A liked to eat prawns (and I cannot actually remember ever seeing him eat seafood or asking him about it in real life, so this is accurate). We then looked to the left and saw there was an older man and woman (who were a married couple) picking prawns from the other bush. I said to CAJ that they might have bigger, better prawns on the bush, so I turned to them and said that we wanted to pick from their bush. The couple objected, as we had our own bush, but Hayden said that CAJ and I could pick the prawns from both bushes (because he liked us more, or so I assumed in the dream). We picked a full bowl of bush prawns to take back to my Mum and the guests at the party. 

Scene 5: An Unknown Interior (the Party) - Time Unknown
I was looking at my Mum's back, where some of the flesh was exposed at the top. Between her shoulder blades was a grey hole (like she had metal under her skin - or like the bullet holes which you see when a terminator gets shot in the Terminator movies). I thought that this was definitely a bullet wound. My Mum did not seem bothered by it and I was not worried either, as she was calm and did not seem to be suffering pain or distress from it. 

At some point in the dream, I felt something was wrong with the skin behind my ear (not sure which side). I saw myself in third-person perspective, pulling my ear forward, allowing me (as an external observer) to see what was wrong with my ear. The skin was peeling off. My Mum said: 'It's mild necrosis' and I wasn't worried about it, I just thought that putting some cream on it would heal it. 

We were watching a pianist play at the party.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • My Mum as a dream character

Dreamsigns: 
  • R3A was at my Mum's party
  • My real life bathroom was in a different house
  • The Cotton/Satin and Velvet Pears
  • Prawns grew on bushes
  • Hayden Christensen was himself - but dressed and styled as Anakin Skywalker - and he was the prawn bush farmer
  • My Mum had a bullet wound in her back, which looked like a hole in metal
  • I had 'mild necrosis' behind my ear

Day Residue: 
  • I had thought about R3A while I was in my bathroom in my house in Norwich (1 day before)
  • I had seen some Chinese Pears/Custard Apples in the shop (same day)
  • I had been feeling fruit (nectarines/peaches) in the shop to check how soft and ripe they were (same day)
  • I had eaten a prawn salad baguette (same day)
  • I have many Hayden Christensen images on my phone (ongoing)
  • I read an online article which stated that Hayden Christensen had become a farmer after taking a hiatus from acting
  • My Mum told me she has to go to hospital for a check-up in relation to kidney stones. During this phone conversation she specifically referred to 'pain in the back' (3 days before)
  • I currently have a red patch of sensitive skin behind my left ear (discovered 1 day after)

Waking Reactions: 
I loved this dream, because, despite there not being much exciting action, it was really fun and I really enjoyed Scene 3 in particular, where my cousin and I were picking prawns from bushes, supervised by Hayden Christensen. It was just a typically bizarre series of dream events, but I was able to clearly identify my Day Residue when I woke up and thought about the dream. When I woke up from the dream, I had a craving to eat prawns!

I may have forgotten some elements of this dream, so if I recall anything else, I will record it below.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete