Sunday 26 May 2019

Dream 985

'Lightsaber Pen Distraction'
Date: 25 May 2019
Day 21 of Dream Incubation Experiment - A Star Wars Adventure 
Status: Partially successful Dream Incubation Dream (yey!)

Scene 1: A Garden - Dusk
I was in an outside area and it was dusk. Standing in a bed of flowers, rotating slowly, was a girl I am aware of from social media - XR. I was aware DL (who knows this person) was dating her - this was a recent relationship.

Scene 2: A 'Medical Practice' - Night(?)
I think it was night. I was in an interior which was very dark. I cannot recall anything about the space, other than one small area where there was a dentist's chair and some medical equipment - this was in the middle (front) area of the room - which was quite large and had shelves/dividing walls. The door to the room was directly behind this area - there were some counters too. The space seemed to be quite crowded. DL was seated in the dentist's chair and had a 'seatbelt' or strap holding him in. He was wearing a navy business suit. He was hyperventilating and having a panic attack because he was going to undergo some medical treatment/procedure. There were 2 male doctors present, who I became aware of - they seemed dressed more like businessmen - rich and in smart casual clothing, with confident attitudes and Cockney accents. They were medium build, middle aged white men, and were laughing and joking with each other in a way I thought was unprofessional and made me think they might be gangsters. I knew I had to distract DL so that he could have the medical treatment. I realised the best way to do this would be to show him a new item I had - it was a pen and I was going to demonstrate how it worked. It was designed in space. I took out the pen which looked like a regular blue biro. I pressed a 'button' on the side and the pen ignited with a lazer light - a lightsaber. The blade of the lightsaber was blue. In the dream, I thought it was cool that space technology meant now pens were also lightsabers. Lightsabers were known to me to relate to Star Wars in the dream. DL was distracted and I shut off the pen and put it in my pocket and left. In the hallway, which reminded me of a taxi office, with a service window/hatch and beige walls, was a TV suspended up on the wall, near the ceiling. It was showing a TV show (red velvet curtains were seen - host holding microphone? Seemed like a chat-show?) which was explaining how lightsaber pens were being used to distract patients and victims so that they would be operated on - legitimately and professionally, or criminally. I thought this was my idea and wondered how the news/media found out about my tactic and broadcast it to the public. I felt smug too, because it was a 'genius' idea. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.



Additional Notes:
  • This is Day 21 of my current Dream Incubation Experiment - A Star Wars Adventure (click on this title link to read my introductory post and see my accompanying Youtube video, below). I would classify this as a partial success, as there was an extremely clear and obvious Star Wars reference, and a recognition of this within the dream itself, but the dream was not necessarily a Star Wars aventure, as it did not take place within the Star Wars universe - it took place in the 'real world' where everyone was aware that Star Wars is a fictional movie franchise. We had just learned how to make realistic lightsaber technology and applied it to pens. I want a more active. fantastical, exciting dream, actually set in the Star Wars universe
  • On the day of this dream, PB, a friend who I know from prison visits, had posted photographs on Facebook of her new flowerbeds
  • I had been watching a Youtube video busting myths surrounding space - one of them was that NASA had invented a pen that could work in space conditions
  • DL is actually phobic of injections/blood tests so I have gone to the doctors to distract him when he has to have this done, so that he does not faint

No comments:

Post a Comment