Monday 10 June 2019

Dream 988 (NIGHTMARE)

'Sinister Female'
Date: 29 May 2019
Day 25 of Dream Incubation Experiment - A Star Wars Adventure 
Status: Unsuccessful Dream Incubation 

Scene 1: An Unfamiliar Domestic Interior - Night
I was in a house which was unfamiliar to me in the dream. It was a normal domestic family home, but everything was very dark. In the house was a woman - it was difficult to tell her age, she could have been between 30 - 60 years old and had dark hair and a very pale face. I seem to recall she was shorter than me, because I remember looking down at her. She was dressed in dark clothes, and the only thing I could really make out was her face, which seemed very round. The woman first appeared to me when I was standing in an open doorway. I was scared. The woman was holding cats, and I realised she was a 'cat woman' who lived alone and had serious mental health problems. I did not know what she expected of me, but she told me that we were supposed to join together and she had friendly intentions. I did not believe her, as there was a very sinister vibe. I started walking around the house, unable to find an exit. For some reason, I walked upstairs, while trying to find an exit. The upstairs of the house reminded me of a seafront building I lived in when I was a child - I think because there were 2 flights of stairs in the house, which was actually the larger section of an apartment building. I cannot recall being upstairs for long, or what I saw while I was there. As I was coming back down the stairs, I saw the cat woman was now standing midway up the stairs, blocking my descent. I was again somewhat scared and wanted to leave immediately. I cannot recall what was said. I was aware that the cat woman's mental health was declining and that she was presenting an increasingly danger to me, but I am not sure what gave me this idea. I remember walking around the house and the woman always appearing in front of me, her mental state declining on each encounter. This dream was perceived as being a nightmare, even though nothing too scary actually happened, upon reflection. 

Additional Notes:

No comments:

Post a Comment