Tuesday 13 March 2018

Dream 921

'Gangrene Feet'
Date: 26 February 2018
Time: Unknown
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall 

This dream was part of my current Dream Incubation Experiment - Anakin Skywalker Dream. Please click HERE for my post on the Dream Incubation Experiment, the Methodology I am using (with instructions for those who also want to attempt to incubate their own dream) and links to my previous Dream Incubation Experiments and previous Star Wars-themed dreams. On that post you will also find an Index for all recorded dreams which take place during this experiment.

Scene 1: Location Unknown
I was in an unknown interior with various members of my family, including my Mum and my Nan. We were getting from one part of the building to the next via a very dark passageway which had 3 sides to the walls - so one side was open, therefore meaning it was not actually a passageway at all, but more like a dark part of the room. I recall looking at my Nan and vividly wondering if her health was OK (given she is due to have a mastectomy for breast cancer soon). I wondered what side of the body it was (I have not asked this question). My family members were planning what should happen next when I looked down at my bare feet. The skin was very white and looked as I had been in water for a long time - wrinkled and softened. The bottom of my feet showed that the entire heel was peeling off. Underneath dark, rotten holes. They were round and the size of 5p (like a beehive/wasps nest), reminding me of one of the images used to explain trypophobia

I wondered what had happened to my feet and if I could get medical treatment to cure the problem. I was told by a member of my family to stop worrying about it because it could be fixed. 

I cannot recall what else happened in this dream.

Extra Information: 
No Vitamin B6 taken (forgot)

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • My family as dream characters

Dreamsigns: 

  • My feet

Day Residue: 
  • Around the time of this dream my Nan had told me that my Mum had a problem with fallen arches in her feet
  • On the day of this dream I had been in a shop with KU when I mentioned something about gangrene on feet (because I had been walking through snow and my feet were wet)

Waking Reactions: 
There is not much to say about this particular dream as there are many aspects of it which I am unable to recall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment