Wednesday 23 August 2017

Dream 862

'Bad Rats in Metal Skulls'
Date: 12 August 2017
Time: 23:30 - 07:30
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall 

Scene 1: My Nan's House, Sheringham - Day
I was in my Nan's house in Sheringham, sitting in the living-room, on the sofa, in the seat in front of the TV. My Mum was also present. Someone (unseen) was passing plates to me from the left - there was the perception that I was working in catering. I was looking at the plates and could see there was some kind of tomato sauce on them (ketchup). There was a problem with the 'order' and while sitting on the sofa, talking to my Mum, who was to my right side, I began scraping food from one plate to another, without the tomato ketchup. 

Scene 2: A Large Bedroom - Night
I was then in a large bedroom (not one from real life), which seemed to be also a children's playroom, as it was very messy with toys and other random possessions everywhere. There were huge piles of dirty laundry all over the room. On the windowsill was a small metal skull - about the size of an apple. I knew this was a container and that there was an 'evil rat' inside it. I did not want anyone to open the skull container and let the rat out or even see it - the idea of this happening terrified me. My Mum came into the room and starting looking through the piles of dirty laundry looking for a single cigarette (my Mum quit smoking nearly 20 years ago). She seemed desperate to find it, and I was unsure why as I knew she was not a smoker. The idea of the evil rat in the skull was still troubling me. My friend CEC entered the room. I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • My Mum
  • Food

Dreamsigns: 

  • I was sitting in my Nan's house, which simultaneously 'working in catering'
  • The concept of the evil rat in the metal skull container
  • My Mum's actions

Day Residue: 
  • None of note

Waking Reactions: 
This dream was quite strange - but the aspect of it which I found to be the most unusual is the fact that the next day I had a craving for tomato ketchup and actually bought/ate some. I never ever feel compelled to buy tomato ketchup - I do not dislike it, but it's not something I would regularly eat as I prefer spicy sauces or mayonnaise. I really enjoyed it!

1 comment:

  1. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete