Tuesday 24 March 2020

Dreams 1065 & 1066

Dream 1065
'Reluctant Motherhood'
Date: 15 January 2020
Sleep times: Unknown
Dream type: Dream Fragment
Additional:

Scene 1
Location: Unknown
Time: Unknown
I am not going to make a separate post, but on 15 January 2020 (Day 29), I recalled a dream fragment - my friend SVF was pregnant, but was reluctant about the prospect of motherhood. She was scared. I cannot recall anything else.



Dream 1066
'My Twin Boys'
Date: 16 January 2020
Sleep times: Unknown
Dream type: Dream Fragment
Additional:

Scene 1
Location: A lounge area in a typical domestic interior
Time: Unknown
I forgot a significant amount of this dream between waking and recording the dream details. 

I entered a typical living-room/lounge (not known to me in real life, but my home in the dream) in an ordinary domestic interior. The room was quite dark. Laying on the floor, on a blanket were baby twins (clones?). The twins were both boys - about 6 months old maybe. These were my children. They had a dummy (pacifier) in their mouths and were giggling and kicking their feet. I though the twins resembled me (colouring). Both were dressed in a normal white babygro/onesie. I picked up one of the babies and began playing with him, being affectionate and motherly. I called through the AJ (unseen) and asked him to come and take care of the twin who was still laying on the floor. I do not recall seeing AJ in the dream. Whilst carrying my son, I entered a kitchen area. My Nan was standing behind a counter and holding a banana. She said something I did not understand, so I asked her to explain. I cannot recall anything else about this dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment