Friday 7 October 2016

Dream 706 (NFW)

'My First Boyfriend'
Date: 2 October 2016
Time: 22:30 - 09:00 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - Eminem / Marshall Mathers III Dream - click HERE (post will open in a new window) to see the details of this Dream Incubation Experiment, including the methodology and results of previous Dream Incubation Experiments.

Scene 1: Unknown Interior Location - Time Unknown
There was some travelling in this dream - and I arrived at a location which was an interior scene, where some dream characters were present. My Mum was one of the dream characters, but others were present.

I saw my first ever ex-boyfriend (from high school), MS. MS is currently an employee of my university, although I have only seen him once on campus and did not speak to him. He works in the same department as one of my friends/colleagues, DC. MS now has a partner and a family. 

In the dream MS looked like his younger self, but I was aware that the real life events of his adult life had taken place (i.e. he was a father). I realised I fancied MS and he returned the feelings, so I started to give him a blowjob (oral sex). I became aware that there was a small piece of metal embedded in the end of his penis, near the opening, which caught on my lip. I wondered if it was possible to remove the metal so that I could have sex with him. 

MS and I then had to go to a party, which was being held nearby. I recall that it was red inside the building that the party was going to take place in - when the door opened, it was like the light inside the crowded room was red. I saw DC was at this party and I shouted out to him: 'Look who I've pulled!' (meaning MS). MS was holding a baby. I felt triumphant about the fact I could shock DC with the news that I was going to have a sexual relationship with someone he knew, from his university faculty.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream, but I think there are some details I have forgotten. 

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • My Mum as a dream character

Dreamsigns: 
  • MS was like his younger self
  • The metal in the tip of MS' penis
  • MS's baby appeared from nowhere

Day Residue: 
  • On the day of this dream I read a news story about a woman from Europe who was seeking compensation after a piece of metal surgical equipment was left in her vagina - she only noticed when it caught on a piece of toilet paper
  • Dreams about penises - see Dream 705 - '£5 for a Long Hug'

Waking Reactions: 
This dream did not reference my Dream Incubation Experiment or Eminem. It was really strange to dream about a sexual relationship with MS, as when we were dating we were too young to go beyond kissing and light foreplay - no oral sex or anything like that. I am not sure what inspired this dream, other than the news story I cited i the Dream Residue section. I think that I have forgotten a lot of information about  this dream but if I recall anything further about this dream, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment