Friday 26 January 2018

Dream 896

'Female Racing Car Driver'
Date: January 2018
Time: Unknown
Type of dream: Normal dream/Dream Fragments
Dream recall: Weak recall 

Scene 1: An Unknown Exterior - Day
I was in an outside area, but I either did not recognise it, or I cannot recall. R3A was present at some point in this dream, but I cannot recall what he was doing/saying. He was wearing a white T-shirt and there was some reference to a rap battle - either one from the past or the future. 

I saw myself in a mirror at some point and I looked like a male sim from The Sims 3, but my skin was so white it was almost translucent and my hair was a light brownish-grey, even though I was a young adult. I did not find it odd that I looked like a male sim in my reflection, but I was then aware that I 'transitioned' back to looking like my female self, although I did not specifically see this in the mirror, it was a realisation after noting my reflection and walking away from the mirror which was mounted on the wall. 

I was then standing on the side of a pavement, watching a road. There was someone with me, but I cannot recall who, other than one of the dream characters was a composite of R3A and another male friend I know (but cannot remember). I remember he was a composite dream character because upon waking up from this dream, I had a clear recollection of this element of the dream, but due to a delay in making written notes of the dream, I later forgot. 

A racing car approached and stopped at the side of the pavement. This car had suicide doors, which opened to reveal a female racing car driver. She was very young and white, with dark hair and a very round, open, pretty face with freckles across her nose. I was informed by one of the dream characters present that this racing car driver was a 'superstar' and had won many awards. She was the 'best racing car driver ever' and I felt surprised that the best racing car driver was female (so my subconscious clearly internalised misogynistic attitudes towards gender roles!). There was some conversation with the racing car driver, but I cannot recall what was said. Her 'trainer' or 'manager' then appeared. This was an old woman with grey hair in a bun. She started talking to us and I cannot recall what was said, or what else happened in this dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment