Sunday 17 March 2019

Dream 963

'Kylo Ren, Face Slicer'
Date: 12 March 2019
Time: Time Unknown
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall 

Scene 1: A Classroom - Day
I was in a classroom of some kind - there was one big long table, and I was seated there with a number of other students; dream characters who I cannot specifically recall, but I assume I may know from real-life. We were all doing individual work and the atmosphere seemed normal/calm - with everyone concentrating. 

Suddenly, the table was approached by a tall man with dark hair, wearing black. I instantly recognised him as Kylo Ren from Star Wars, although he wasn't dressed as Kylo Ren. He remained standing up behind me and the other seated students.

Suddenly, Kylo Ren pulled out a large, sharp knife. He grabbed a male dream character (unrecalled, other than it was a young, white male adult). Kylo Ren then placed the knife at the male's hairline and sliced downwards, as if it was removing the top layers of the male's face, like a mask. I could see the blade of the knife pass behind in front of the eyeballs (but under the eyelids) and then be seen through the nostrils and lips of the male, passing in front of the teeth. I cannot recall seeing any blood or gore. It did not look 'disgusting' so much as being very violent without any apparent reason. I am not sure if this killed the male dream character. No-one seemed upset, distressed or scared. I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Extra Information: None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 


Dreamsigns: 

  • Kylo Ren was a dream character
  • The action of slicing off part of the male dream character's face

Day Residue:
  • On the day of this dream I had been thinking about/discussing Kylo Ren
  • On the day of this dream I had been preparing for teaching my class - our last class had been about non-fatal assaults against the person
  • On the day of this dream I had read a news article about knife crime

Waking Reactions: 
I wish my Kylo Ren dream had been more interesting - i.e. I wish I could have interacted with Kylo Ren, as there was no interaction at all within this dream - I was a passive viewer of the action and did not seem to participate actively in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment