Sunday 17 March 2019

Dream 964

'Bin Bags in Bedford'
Date: 14 March 2019
Time: Time Unknown
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall 

Scene 1: An Unknown Exterior Scene (Steps?) - Day
I was in an outside environment - it seemed like a small set of steps between 2 buildings, leading down to a concrete area. The location was fairly normal as I recall. I was sitting on the steps. I think there were some other (random) dream characters present. I was using a mobile phone to speak to my Mum. I was telling her something about AJR and bin bags. My Mum then said something to my Stepdad who was with her - he informed him that AJR was in Bedford. I knew AJR was not in Bedford, but I ignored this error and continued the conversation. I cannot recall anything else about this dream. 

Extra Information: None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • My Mum and AJR as dream characters

Dreamsigns: 

  • None of note - other than the error/lie about AJR being in Bedford

Day Residue:
  • A few days before this dream AJR mentioned black bin bags in passing - maybe he was telling me he had to get some while he was working? I cannot quite recall
  • I know that shortly before this dream Bedford was either mentioned in a conversation (I cannot recall the context at all) or it was in my conscious mind for some unrecalled reason

Waking Reactions: 
I have no specific reactions to this fairly boring dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment