Saturday 18 May 2019

Dream 974

'Broken Mobile Phone'
Date: 6 May 2019
Day 1 of Dream Incubation Experiment - A Star Wars Adventure 
Status: Unsuccessful Dream Incubation Dream

Scene 1: An Unknown Domestic Interior - Day
I was in an unknown domestic interior - which in the dream, was my home. It was not a house I recognise from real life, but it was a very normal, ordinary house. There were 2 dream characters present - my Mum and her (formerly) very good friend, AB. In the dream, my mobile phone was broken beyond repair - in particular the phone screen was badly cracked so that the glass was falling out. I was sitting on the floor of the lounge, holding my phone. I crawled on my hands and knees over to where AB was sitting on a red sofa. I showed her my broken phone, but I cannot recall what was said. I was the standing in a hallway - in the doorway, looking into a hall, which made me aware that this was a one-storey house, as the bedrooms led off from this hall. My Mum was standing there. I cannot recall what was said here either, but I remember thinking it was very dark in the hallway considering it was daytime. 

Additional Notes:

No comments:

Post a Comment