Saturday 18 May 2019

Dream 976

'Surprising Exam Results'
Date: 8 May 2019
Day 3 of Dream Incubation Experiment - A Star Wars Adventure 
Status: Unsuccessful Dream Incubation Dream

Scene 1: An Unknown Interior - Day
I was in a room, which I believe might have been an educational institution - present were a number of dream characters, some of which I think were fellow pupils from my high school. I recall RR and JF being present. There was also a teacher - an older white female dream character, with grey hair which was tied back from her face. She was handing out exam result transcripts. When I received mine, I realised I had passed the majority of my exams, but my results were lower than expected. In fact, my exam results were lower than my peers' (which surprised me as these dream characters were not academically successful, whereas I have always been). I wondered if I would be able to go on and study for another course with my low exam results. I was somewhat worried. I cannot recall what else happened in this scene, but I feel like I have forgotten some of the details.

Scene 2: My Nan's Back Garden, Sheringham - Day
I was then standing behind the shed in my Nan's back garden - alone. I realised I was able to apply for a PhD in English Literature - I even had the idea for my thesis (I cannot recall what it was, but I remember feeling excited about it). I then realised the course was an undergraduate degree, not a PhD. I knew I already have an undergraduate English (and History of Art) degree, but knew I was able to do another degree in this area, as long as it was only focused on English Literature. I felt relieved to know what I was going to do next with my life. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Additional Notes:

No comments:

Post a Comment