Thursday 25 June 2015

Dream 458

'AWB Makes a Début Album'
Dream date: 23 June 2015
I was in an interior environment, which was quite dark. A short distance from where I was standing was a group of people - AWB and some male dream characters - seated in a circle. My mum was with them. There was a screen in the room - a TV or a PC - and it was showing music videos. This was a 'screening' of the new music videos made my AWB and her 'crew' of fellow rappers. I felt like I was not part of the action and left out, watching from the sidelines. I was surprised my mum was paying AWB and the rest of the rappers as much attention. 

I was then looking at something which was both a mobile phone screen (the screen could be finger-scrolled) and a piece of paper at the same time. The phone/paper was the contacts list from PS's phone. I looked down the list and saw 3 names in particular - 'Gemma', 'Boris' and '2contactling'. I 'knew' that 'Gemma' was the name of PS's new girlfriend. I wondered why he had not told me about her. I then realised that AWB and 'Gemma' were actually the same person. 

My mum called me over to watch the music videos, but I was not interested. There was some kind of food preparation happening in this room - to my left. I could hear the conversation between my mum, AWB and the other male rappers. I am not sure what was being said, but everyone seemed to be in a good mood. I think a live performance was being planned. 

I picked up a CD case and looked at it. It was AWB and her crews' first album release. The rappers were credited as 'AWB', 'TSP', 'Flo-D' and someone else. The album was called 'K-Flo' which was also the name of the group/act. It was described as being within the 'Sailcore' genre. The CD cover art was mostly yellow/orange and featured a swirly pattern with white writing. I thought it looked amateur. 

Then, N the Dog ran over to me and started trying to play with my right leg. PS was standing/sitting in front of me and we spoke to one another, but I cannot remember what was said. I was petting N the Dog. 

I went outside - this was the exterior of the building I was just in. It was sunny daylight and in a concrete courtyard outside the building were wooden picnic benches. PS and AWB were seated at one of them, hugging and kissing. I approached them and saw that AWB had some acne on her forehead, between her eyebrows. I pulled her away from PS and poked her right in the centre of the eyebrows and said: 'You need some acne cream!' I know I meant this in a less hostile way than it sounds - I wasn't being pleasant to her, but I wasn't intending to hurt her physically. 

There was some kind of conversation (I am not sure who with, perhaps my mum) about the rapper 'TSP'. 

TIME: 03:00 - 12:00 hours (I woke up from this dream)
LUCIDITY: No
SPECIAL NOTES: I smoked cannabis shortly before I went to sleep and had this dream

Dream Information:
  • AWB - a female who I have only met on one occasion. We have mutual friends, including my ex-boyfriend who briefly dated her

Dreamsigns:
  • There was an object which was both a mobile phone screen and a piece of paper at the same time (A - Action/F - Form/C - Context)

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • Hip hop/rap music
  • PS as a dream character
  • Dogs

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • I saw an image of a Third Eye shortly before I went to sleep. I also had previously seen AWB tagged into some photographs on Facebook (we are not friends on Facebook) in which she was wearing something on her face.

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:

This dream was enjoyable for me, even though it wasn't really a positive dream and featured someone with whom I do not have a good relationship - as well as the source for this dislike. It felt like a significant dream, although I am unable to put my finger on why this was the case. 

I may have forgotten some aspects of this dream, but if I recall them at a later stage I will record them below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment