Thursday 4 August 2016

Dream 671

'Kidnapping a Stripper'
Date: 3 August 2016
Time: 00:30 - 05:00 (I woke up from this dream naturally, then went back to sleep) 05:05 - 08:00 (I woke up due to an alarm)
Type of dream: Vivid dream 
Dream recall: Very weak recall in some parts/Strong recall in others

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - Eminem / Marshall Mathers III Dream - click HERE (post will open in a new window) to see the details of this Dream Incubation Experiment, including the methodology and results of previous Dream Incubation Experiments.

Scene 1: A Classroom - Time Unknown
I was in a classroom and was with a number of other dream characters, who I seemed to know in the dream at least. I think that my Mum was also present, but I cannot recall for sure. We were all sitting around a large plastic desk - the type you get in primary/high school - I think it was grey. I was then tasked with something which involved a pug dog. The pug was very special and someone told me that it was a 'precious object' and that I had to be very careful with it. I think I may have been feeding it, but I am not sure. There was something on it's back - I assumed it was some kind of saddle? 

I then saw a magazine article - I started reading it while still at the desk. It was a double page article and there was big bold writing that looked like it was made of chocolate. The article was an interview with my friend CEC which explained how she accidentally ate chocolate which wasn't vegan and how upset it made her. Some of the 'chocolate writing' at the bottom of the page read 'We Don't Blame You!' 

I read another article - it was about me - criticising me for taking selfies with a very pouty 'duckface' expression on my lips. There was a close-up image of my lips.

Scene 2: A Coastal Road - Day
I was in an open top car, driving down a coastal road with a male companion. I am not sure who this was - it may have been a dream character. He was tall and had light brown hair and white skin and was wearing a white T-shirt. The sun was shining and it felt like summer. The day felt significant, as if we were maybe going somewhere special. There were some billboards along the roadside, advertising something which was related to us or our journey. I cannot recall what the visuals/words were. I then saw the car from third-person perspective - it was blue. I looked like my normal self and I could see the male who was driving. I then saw that it wasn't an open-top car anymore - it was a regular car, with the sun-roof open. As soon as I noticed this, a white woman with blonde messy hair, wearing a dirty crop top stood up in the car (between the male and I) and put her head up through the sun-roof. She started waving her arms in the air, in an excited way. 

The dream reverted back to first person perspective - with me sitting in the front passenger seat, next to the male. The blonde female was nowhere to be seen anymore. I asked the male who she was and he explained (in a very casual way) that she was a stripper and we had kidnapped her and she was now in the boot. I didn't seem too surprised or disgusted by this, but I asked how we would get out of this illegal situation. The male said that it was OK, because he was a celebrity (I did not recognise him to be one) and he had recruited me to perform this task (the kidnap of the stripper) as part of a TV show he was filming. I accepted this scenario. I asked him why he had recruited me, and he said: 'Because you would make a good sideman'. 

We came to a building. We did not check the stripper in the boot of the car, we just went into the building, which was in an urban area - a grey concrete building with other similar buildings on either side. The male handed me a piece of paper - it was old-looking, like an ancient map - sepia and ripped. There was a lot of messy handwriting on the piece of paper - in the dream I couldn't read the writing - because it seemed to say different things every time I looked at it, or the words would be nonsense or spelled wrongly. Instead of going horizontally across the paper, it went downwards, but not in a straight line - all in random places. I asked the male what the writing said and he told me that it was instructions for the disposal of the stripper's body. I looked again and could see that he was correct, but when I looked another time, I found I could not read it again. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 
  • Scene 2 was a dreamsign
  • Third-person perspective
  • The changes to the car
  • Not being able to read/text changing before my eyes 

Day Residue: 
  • On the day of this dream I had seen someone post the words 'pug lyf' on Facebook
  • On the day of this dream I had seen CEC post about vegan issues on Facebook
  • On the day of this dream I saw an online article about a girl whose young niece mistook her Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow palette for real chocolate and tried to eat it
  • The day before this video I was looking for new Grav3yardgirl videos and saw the thumbnail for her 'Does This Thing Really Work? Chocolate Pen' video - which I had previously watched and found amusing. I remembered enjoying this video, because Bunny had been really frustrated about not getting the product to work properly
  • A couple of days before this dream, I had been hanging out with RBA and he commented on the kind of photos I post of myself on Facebook
  • On the day of this dream I had made a joke about hating to get dressed and undressed - and how this probably meant that I wasn't suited to my previous job as an exotic dancer/stripper
  • On the day of this dream I had been listening to Creepypasta audios on Youtube - some of which involved kidnap and murder
  • On the day of this dream, I was involved in a comments thread on my Facebook following a status about loved/hated rappers. I had described U-God from Wu Tang Clan as a 'sideman'

Waking Reactions: 
There was no reference to Eminem in this dream (other than the possible link to his track 'Stan' in which he ties up his pregnant girlfriend and puts her in the boot/trunk of his car, before driving into a lake), but there was a clear influence from day residue, transformed into a new narrative. However - WOW, what a gruesome dream theme! I wish I could recall more about this dream, as it seemed to be fairly vivid when I first woke up, but I went back to sleep which meant that I forgot many aspects of it. If I recall anything further, I will record it below,

No comments:

Post a Comment