Sunday 7 August 2016

Dream 672

'Illegal Files'
Date: 5 August 2016
Time: 01:00 - 08:15 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Vivid dream 
Dream recall: Moderate recall

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - Eminem / Marshall Mathers III Dream - click HERE (post will open in a new window) to see the details of this Dream Incubation Experiment, including the methodology and results of previous Dream Incubation Experiments.

Scene 1: An Unknown Interior - Time Unknown
I cannot remember much about the location of this dream, but it seemed to be an interior and I was with a few dream characters, most of whom I cannot recall, other than 2 - a male who was my 'colleague' or 'partner' on some kind of project and an older female, who I did not see, but I was aware of, and seemed to be some form of supervisor or overseer. 

The male and I were in possession of some 'illegal files' - they were in yellow folders, and I was able to see them in 3-dimensions in front of my face, like a hologram or a superimposed image. They were very large in this image - about twice the size of a normal file intended to hold A4-sized documents. I could see some of the contents of the files through the front cover of the documents folder that they were contained in. There was some text and some documents, but I cannot recall what the material was, as I did not see it clearly. The male and I were both looking at the images of the files, which were just floating in the air in front of us, at head height. 

Apparently, the files could take 2 forms - the 'safe version' and the 'bad version', but both forms of file were illegal and also secret. The female dream character had instructed us that it was our choice whether we used the safe or bad versions of our files, but the decision was difficult, because we were both aware that neither type of file was actually 'safe' or 'good'. We experimented with switching the files from 'safe' to 'bad' using mental powers. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 
  • The nature of the files and how we were able to view them as floating holograms

Day Residue: 
  • On the day of this dream I had been listening to Youtube audio videos - Creepypasta and others - which were themed around the deep web and internet

Waking Reactions: 
There was no reference to Eminem in this dream and it seemed to be influenced by my day residue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment