Friday 26 August 2016

Dreams 680 - 685

Recently, my dream practices have been very disrupted as a result of some personal stress. I have been keeping a record of my dreams when I have been able to (either practically, or in the right frame of mind). My records are quite incomplete however, as I mainly recorded the date and content. I have forgotten a great deal of dreams I have had during this period. Therefore, I have opted to record all recalled dreams on 1 single post, without the usual complimentary analysis. I hope to return to my normal dream practices as soon as possible. 

Dream 680

'Table Sex'
Date: 18 August 2016
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Weak recall

Scene 1: An Unknown Interior - Time Unknown
I was with another person - I think it was my Mum. We were sitting at a table, on which there was a dark haired male dream character (adult), curled into a foetal position, facing away from us. My Mum told me who it was - it was a male who I had known from high school in real life, but I cannot recall who it was. I knew it was not someone I found attractive. My Mum said I had to have a sexual relationship with this male, as he was my 'new husband'. I was not happy about this. 

Dream 681

'Acid Attack'
Date: 20 August 2016
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Strong recall

Scene 1: A Warehouse - Time Unknown
I was in a dark warehouse, which looked like it was made of grey concrete. The floor was wet. There was another dream character present - a male, although I cannot recall much about him. I knew he was evil though. On the floor of the warehouse, there was a metal barrel. This male character pushed over the barrel, spilling this pink gunge all over the floor. In the dream, I realised that this was 'acid'. The male dream character somehow managed to rub some of the acid into the thumb of my right hand - without touching me it seemed. This caused me great pain and I was scared. I crouched down on the ground a short distance away. I then saw RBA. He tried to help me clean the acid from my hand with some cloth. Kneeling down beside me on the floor, he turned back to the evil dream character and said: 'She's vulnerable to attacks'. I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Dream 682

'Spooning PS' Sister'
Date: 21 August 2016
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Weak recall

Scene 1: An Unknown Bedroom - Time Unknown
I was laying on the edge of a bed, and PS' younger sister JGH was laying behind me, spooning me. She told me that PS was 'leaving' and I got up in a panic. I handed her a note (folded, I could not read what was written inside it), telling her she needed to pass this on to PS as an emergency - him reading the note would stop him leaving.

Scene 2: Co-op on Unthank Road - Day
I was then in the small Co-op supermarket on Unthank Road. It looked pretty similar to how it does in real life, but in front of the cashiers' tills, there was a table. PS was in front of me, waiting to pay for some items he had in a metal shopping basket. I recall there were 3 items in his basket, although they were not food items and I cannot recall what they were. I was standing behind him, at the table, with a clipboard. I had been making notes on the clipboard, but I am not sure what I was writing. PS turned round and started talking to me, but I cannot recall what he said. I cannot recall anything further about this dream.


Dream 683

'Fried Eggs'
Date: 22 August 2016
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Weak recall

Scene 1: Unknown - Time Unknown
I cannot recall this dream other than it involved me seeing a large fried egg and it featured Mark Hamill and my Mum's friend, CC.

Dream 684

'Broken Laptop'
Date: 23 August 2016
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Weak recall

Scene 1: An Unknown Interior - Time Unknown
I saw that my laptop was broken. I was keen to get it fixed. As I lifted it up, I realised that it was shaped like a box-within-a-box, with a cube shaped camera in the centre. The outer box was falling off - this was how it was broken. I cannot recall anything else about this dream, other than it felt negative.

Dream 685

'In the Sink'
Date: 25 August 2016
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall

Scene 1: My Bedroom in Norwich - Morning
In this dream I was waking up in my own room. A male friend, MSN was present. I 'remembered' that the night before (in the dream), I had been out with MSN and had dropped my phone, smashing the screen. At that moment, my Mum entered my bedroom. She told me that my phone contract was nearly up for renewal and I could get a new phone then, but I just wanted to get my own phone fixed. I looked at my sink/basin and noticed that MSN was laying in it, on his back - there did not appear to be any water in it and even though the sink is regular sized, and MSN is an average-sized adult, he fit in it perfectly. In the dream it did not seem odd that MSN could fit in the sink. He reminded me of the plastic duck bath toys. My Mum asked if I had had sex with MSN. I said: 'No' and we both laughed at the way he was laying in the sink. I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment