Sunday 28 August 2016

Dream 687

'Knife Teacher'
Date: 27 August 2016
Time: 02:30 - 10:30 (I woke up from this dream naturally) 
Type of dream: Vivid dream
Dream recall: Normal recall

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - Eminem / Marshall Mathers III Dream - click HERE (post will open in a new window) to see the details of this Dream Incubation Experiment, including the methodology and results of previous Dream Incubation Experiments.

Scene 1: An Unknown Interior - Time Unknown
I was in a room - which appeared to be a bedroom, although not my own in real life. I was with another dream character - I think it was a female and someone I know in real life, as in the dream I was aware they were a friend or relative. We were discussing something - and it turned out that we were both students in the same class. 

At one point in this dream, I was hugging a very small baby goat while laying on the bed in the room. The goat was white and pale brown and the size of a kitten. It was laying with it's legs folded under it and it had tiny horns on it's head. It was so sweet and I enjoyed hugging it. I wondered if it would try and get down from the bed, but it seemed to like being stroked and cuddled. 

Other events happened in this room. I saw there was a huge shelving unit which was filled with a number of items - some loose piles of paperwork and boxes and other things which I could not recall. Then my friend showed me 2 massive knives which had been on the shelves - they were more like kitana swords, although one of them had a serrated blade. I wondered why we had these knives, and my friend told me they were 'for protection'. At this stage, I was standing in the room, looking at the knives which my friend had laid on a white plastic-topped table. I got the impression that these knives were 'protection against aliens' although I was not sure. 

My friend and I then walked through to the next room, which was a classroom. Behind a desk was a young white male dream character - in his 20s or 30s. He was very attractive, although in a generic way. I could not say who he looked like, as he was a very typical representation of a handsome man - average build with dark hair and a friendly face. He was wearing a smart outfit, which may have been a business suit. This man was our teacher. I showed him the knives which we had brought into the classroom. He was very impressed and said I had passed the assignment. I knew I was now supposed to have sex with this teacher. In the dream, I was the adult me and this teacher was around my own age, so it didn't seem inappropriate in the context and I was quite happy. I wondered if my friend was jealous. 

I cannot recall what else happened in this dream.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • Classroom/learning environment
Dreamsigns: 
  • Knives as protection from aliens
  • The assignment set by the teacher and my forthcoming relationship with him

Day Residue: 
  • The day before I had Dream 686 which featured my friend CEC - CEC is a big fan of goats and often posts pictures or references to them on Facebook

Waking Reactions: 
This dream did not reference my Dream Incubation Experiment or Eminem. I have forgotten quite a bit of this dream, although it was vivid in my mind when I first woke up and thought about it. I am hoping that I may recall more of this dream at a later stage and I will record it below. I am not sure why, but I really enjoyed this dream - it left me with a positive feeling when I woke up from it and I felt happier than I have (at the point of waking) for a long time - given that recently I have been stressed and anxious and this tends to affect me most when I first wake up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment