Saturday 9 December 2017

Dream 879

'Seamen & Black Boxes'
Date: October 2017
Time: Unknown
Type of dream: Dream Fragments
Dream recall: Weak recall 

Scene 1: Unknown
I cannot recall much about this dream, other than it involved sailors/seamen, wearing traditional costumes and there was something relating to some plain, square black boxes, which were approximately the size which could fit a football inside. These were given to me by an old woman with grey hair (in a bun at the back of her head), wearing a long, black witchy dress. She was not scary in the dream. I think this scene took place outside - I partially recall the sailors standing on a wooden boardwalk or pier, a short distance away from myself and the woman giving me the boxes. I think I could see the sea, or knew we were by the sea. I think it was daytime. 

I have no idea what these boxes were supposed to represent, but within the dream I thought I had discovered a genius idea involving the boxes. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream. I think it took place while I was first falling asleep and ended when I actually fell asleep. The most significant aspect of this dream was the fact that I thought it represented an extremely intelligent and meaningful idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment