Friday 22 December 2017

Dream 888

'Finger Biter'
Date: 20 December 2017
Time: 03:00 - 10:30
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall 

Scene 1: Sheringham - Day
I was in Sheringham, although I am not sure of the precise location. My Nan and my cousin HM were present. My Nan was telling me something and then I saw HM standing at a Pick 'n' Mix sweet counter, being bought sweets by her dad, RC. I cannot recall much about this scene, other than my cousin and I were not being friendly to each other.

Scene 2: An Interior - Time Unknown
I was then in an interior - a house, but not one I recognise from real life. It was quite dark inside and I am not sure what room we were in. I had 2 yoghurts - they were strawberry flavour and very creamy, with a strawberry syrup on top. I was looking forward to eating them. I was aware that there were other dream characters present, but I do not recall who they were. CEC grabbed the yoghurts from me and threw them in a small waste paper bin. This made me angry. I bit her index finger and it came off. This obviously startled CEC and I felt somewhat guilty, but justified in doing so. I wondered if the yoghurts were still OK to eat. I retrieved them from the bin and found they were fine, so I ate them. CEC came back from somewhere she had disappeared to while I was eating the yoghurt. She was walking between 2 unknown dream characters - both tall white males. I saw - or she told me - that she had got her finger reattached. She did not seem to hold a grudge against me.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 

  • I bit off CEC's finger and it was reattached

Day Residue: 
  • On the day of this dream I went to Sheringham for the day and I thought I saw HM's dad, but it was not actually him
  • A couple of days before this dream, KU and I had talked about Pick 'n' Mix sweets
  • On the day of this dream my Mum had asked me if I had spoken to CEC recently

Waking Reactions: 
This was a really weird dream and I felt quite guilty for biting off my friend's finger when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment