Sunday 10 December 2017

Dream 882

'Moving Day'
Date: November 2017
Time: Unknown
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Weak recall 

Scene 1: My House, Norwich - Day
The dream started inside my house, but I cannot recall what happened. I was in my lounge/kitchen. I went outside, to the small concrete area in front of my house and that of the house next door (I live on a university campus as I am a postgraduate student and member of staff, so I have an employee's flat). One of the girls from next door was moving out, and it felt like it was the end of the semester, just before the holidays. The girl moving out had stacked all her belongings outside our houses, packed into suitcases and boxes. The pile was really high - almost double my height and there was no way that this would have all fit in a normal student room. I was holding something in my hands - I think it was a piece of paper. 

I cannot recall what else happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment