Thursday 1 February 2018

Dream 903

'Vague Time Travelling'
Date: 31 January 2018
Time: 23:30 - 07:45
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Weak recall 

This dream was part of my current Dream Incubation Experiment - Anakin Skywalker Dream. Please click HERE for my post on the Dream Incubation Experiment, the Methodology I am using (with instructions for those who also want to attempt to incubate their own dream) and links to my previous Dream Incubation Experiments and previous Star Wars-themed dreams. On that post you will also find an Index for all recorded dreams which take place during this experiment.

Scene 1: An Unknown Interior - Time Unknown
I am not sure where I was, but it was an interior and probably a house, although I do not recall enough about this dream to give any details. I was sitting on a bed and my Mum was present. There was something related to a task or an educational course I was supposedly on - I had some assignment to complete, although my recollection is extremely vague. My Mum and I were looking at some paperwork, which was typed words and charts on long strips of paper. At some point while we were discussing the paperwork, I was aware other (unrecalled) dream characters were also present in the room.

I was aware that if I touched the charts printed on the strips of paper in a certain way I could time travel, but only by going back in time. I was rubbing the chart with my index finger - stroking it. I was glad that I had learned this skill, as it seemed intrinsic to the assignment I had been given. I did not actually seem to time travel in the dream, I just knew that I could.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Extra Information: 
100 mg of Vitamin B6

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 

  • I was able to travel back in time by touching charts on paper in a certain way

Day Residue: 
  • On the day of this dream I had been watching SomeOrdinaryGamers on Youtube - the Deep Web Browsing series. One of the websites featured on a video claimed that time travel was possible and Mutahar Anas (host of the channel) was discussing time travel
  • On the day of this dream I had been using my parody Twitter account to post about Anakin Skywalker wishing he could travel back in time and save himself from turning to the Darkside/Darth Vader and having flashbacks to his traumatic past life

Waking Reactions: 
There is not much to say about this dream, as despite taking Vitamin B6, I had very weak recall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment