Thursday 1 February 2018

Dream 904

'Graffiti Boots'
Date: 31 January 2018
Time: 13:00 - 15:00 (Afternoon Nap)
Type of dream: Vivid dream
Dream recall: Strong recall 

This dream was part of my current Dream Incubation Experiment - Anakin Skywalker Dream. Please click HERE for my post on the Dream Incubation Experiment, the Methodology I am using (with instructions for those who also want to attempt to incubate their own dream) and links to my previous Dream Incubation Experiments and previous Star Wars-themed dreams. On that post you will also find an Index for all recorded dreams which take place during this experiment.

Scene 1: An Unknown Domestic Interior - Day
I was in a house in which I lived with another female dream character (who I do not know from real life). The dream mainly took place in one room which made the house seem like a bedsit, as the bathroom and kitchen were also in the same room as the beds. Most of the furniture in this house appeared to be bright pink. 

The female dream character had a brother who was visiting and wanted to move into the house with us. From the way the female dream character talked to her brother, I could sense that she thought he was a nuisance and did not want him to stay with us for very long. I cannot recall all of the conversation, but she did tell him that he should try and get a train back to where he lived. The male dream character (whose name I cannot recall), so I will call him AAA asked me to look up train times between Norwich (where I currently live) and Sheringham (where I am from) on my mobile phone for him. I started to look for the train times and when I realised he actually wanted to book a ticket online, so I told him that he should have asked me to go to the train ticket booking website (Trainline.com - which is actually the same website you would use to check the train times anyway in real life). I saw that there was a gap in the service between the current time (early afternoon) and 16:30 meaning he was unable to leave immediately and catch a train. He tried to convince me to allow him to stay, so I half-heartedly agreed. 

At one point in the dream he was talking to me while I was looking into the mirror above the bathroom sink. He was talking about kitchens and the fact that the kitchen in his own home was very unclean, meaning he was unable to cook food in it. I cannot recall what else happened during this conversation. 

I then laid down on the floor and AAA started to throw his (blue) mobile phone at me playfully, so that it landed in my cleavage. I thought this was pretty funny, but AAA's sister was not amused and was telling him to stop. AAA did not stop and I was wondering whether I should flirt with him with a view to having casual sex with him, because him throwing the phone at my boobs was turning me on slightly. 

I then went over to sit on the floor a short distance away. I saw a pink suitcase on the floor in front of me. It was filled with my clothes. I saw that I had a pair of new white patent leather 1970s-style platform ankle boots (see below image which is almost identical to the boots seen in my dream). I picked these out of the suitcase and I noticed that they were graffiti-ed with some kind of marker pen. Some of the graffiti on the boots was in orange permanent marker pen and some was in black marker pen. The orange was patterns and doodles and very messy. This had been done by AAA. The black was smaller, and written words and done by myself. I was worried that the boots were ruined as I had not had a chance to wear them yet. I took a cloth and some cleaning fluid and found that I was able to wipe the graffiti off quite easily - the orange graffiti put on the shoes by AAA was actually far easier to wipe off than the black writing I had put on the boots. However, I was disappointed to see that the sole of the boot started to detach from the upper part. I wondered if they were poorly made because they were cheap. I then saw that when the platform heel and sole fell off the boots were actually rollerskates underneath, which had been modified with the platform heel. I was annoyed as I did not want to rollerskate. I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Extra Information: 
No Vitamin B6 taken

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 

  • I lived in a random house with a female dream character
  • The events with the white boots

Day Residue: 
  • On the day of this dream I had seen my boss had a blue mobile phone case
  • On the day of this dream I had been discussing the state of dirty student kitchens in the course of my part-time job
  • On the day of this dream I had been looking at some instagram photos of a girl with very large boobs
  • A long time ago, I watched a video by my favourite Youtuber, Grav3yardgirl, who had a pair of white platform heeled patent leather boots (exactly the same as in my dream) - and she was considering decorating them with marker pen - so my dream seemed to replicate aspects of this
  • I have a pair of boots which have holes between the upper part and the soles which annoys me as I have not been able to find a similar pair

Waking Reactions: 
This was a long and quite complex, vivid dream for an afternoon nap. I actually enjoyed this dream a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment