Friday 9 February 2018

Dream 909

'Penis Bellybutton'
Date: 6 February 2018
Time: 04:00 - 10:00
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall 

This dream was part of my current Dream Incubation Experiment - Anakin Skywalker Dream. Please click HERE for my post on the Dream Incubation Experiment, the Methodology I am using (with instructions for those who also want to attempt to incubate their own dream) and links to my previous Dream Incubation Experiments and previous Star Wars-themed dreams. On that post you will also find an Index for all recorded dreams which take place during this experiment.

Scene 1: Unknown - Time Unknown
I was in an unknown interior and I was able to see myself in third-person perspective. I was naked, because I could see my lower body unobstructed by clothing, but I could not see or did not look at my chest/genital areas, only my bellybutton. My bellybutton was a huge penis - about 3 foot in length and flesh-coloured, although the room was very brightly lit, and everything had an orange glow. I was really concerned and worried about my bellybutton. A male dream character - perhaps a doctor - was present and he was telling me not to be worried, as this was completely normal, but I knew that it was not. At some point, my bellybutton went back to normal and I was relieved. I experienced this 'normality' from first-person perspective.

I was then looking at an older female dream character using a PC. She was trying to show me something on the computer screen, but I was distracted by the fact that blue pompoms were emerging from the sides of the monitor. I was actually quite scared as I assumed this meant that Pennywise the Clown from IT (1986/2017) had taken over/infected the computer. I was anxious, waiting for him to appear in person. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream. 

Extra Information: 
100 mg Vitamin B6 taken

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 

  • I saw myself in third-person perspective
  • The penis bellybutton
  • The computer grew blue pompoms which I associated with Pennywise

Day Residue: 
  • The day before this dream I had watched some Youtube videos showing extraction of 'navel stones'. I then checked my own bellybutton to see if I had signs of navel stones (I did not), but I found that my very old, unused navel piercing needed cleaning
  • The day before this dream I saw a woman an image of a woman online who had a very strange, protruding bellybutton
  • On the day of this dream a man who I had met once contacted me to tell me he was interested in me and wanted to see me again. He mentioned he had a 'huge cock' that I could 'ride' whenever I wanted to. I was not offended by the message, despite it being an unsolicited sexual comment and me finding it distasteful and unnecesary
  • A couple of days before this dream I saw a Grav3yardgirl video in which Bunny showed a new makeup brush which looked like a blooming flower - I think this influenced the way in which the pompoms 'bloomed' from the computer monitor

Waking Reactions: 
This was not a nightmare, but is was a very disturbing dream, particularly the scene with the 'penis bellybutton' which was not a pleasant image to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment