Friday 9 August 2019

Dream 1026

'I Don't Want to See All of Those Boobs'
Date: 6 August 2019
Scene 1: An Unknown Interior - Day
I was with a group of dream characters in this dream - I recall that they were all male, and adult. The only one I can describe is a white male, who was in his 30s. He had black hair, swept over to one side, and a beard. He was chubby and slightly taller than me. He looked very normal and average. I cannot recall his name, but in the dream I did not like him at all, and thought that he was quite creepy (not scary-creepy, more like just a bit weird and intense). I was in a room with these male dream characters, but I cannot really remember anything about the room or what was happening, although I do recall feeling suffocated and trapped and not wanting to be there with the dream characters. 

My Nan was present at one point in the dream - she seemed much younger than she is (she is in her late 70s, but looked like she was in her 50s or 60s in this dream). She was wearing a fluffy pink jumper and we were standing in a hallway, talking. I felt like my Nan was manipulating me, although I am unsure exactly how - it was as if she was there to convince me to do something I did not want to do, and my emotional reaction was betrayal. My Nan seemed to be involved somehow with the male dream characters, in a way I did not like. I cannot recall anything else about this part of the dream.

Scene 2: An Exterior Location - Day
I was then outside - it was daytime, although it might have been dawn/dusk, as the sky was quite dark. It was raining. I was standing in what appeared to be a suburban street, as I could see rows of houses (terraced) on either side. I was standing in the road. The male dream character approached me, with a large grin on his face. I felt annoyed that he was there. He came really close to my face - uncomfortably so - and began showing me a large number of photographs, all depicting close-up images of boobs - the majority of them appeared to be breastfeeding women. I did not want to see these images, and felt that the male dream character was harassing me. 

Scene 3: A Kitchen - Time Unknown
I have forgotten large amounts of this dream. I ended up walking into a large kitchen, where there was a big wooden table. I was coming to meet the group of male dream characters, who were either peers studying together, or work colleagues - we had some form of shared task. I did not want to be there. All of the male dream characters were seated on one side of the table, in a row. The harassing male dream character was there, being really loud and distracting. Everyone had notebooks and stationary, but the harassing dream character had a plate of melted cheese, which he was eating with a fork. I was really upset to see him there, because of his obsession with showing me photographs of boobs/breast-feeding women. I knew he was doing it to aggravate me. The harassing male dream character stood up and got the photographs out again, intending to harass me with them further. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream, but I experienced it as a very long and detailed dream. It was vivid in my mind when I woke up, but I did not attempt to record it until much later, which is why my recall is poor.

Additional Notes:
  • This dream took place after my launch of the Quickshot Dream Incubation Experiments (see video below for QDI#8, and my introductory article - Quickshot Dream Incubations | QDI#1) - this was a highly successful Quickshot Dream Incubation! This was a partially successful Quickshot Dream Incubation Experiment, as cheese did appear in this dream, although it wasn't specifically Halloumi cheese!
  • I did in fact eat Halloumi cheese the night before this dream!
  • On the day of this dream I had experienced very sore, swollen boobs - maybe it is PMT, as this is a symptom I experience (although my period is not due for quite some time to the best of my knowledge). My boobs still felt sore when I woke up from this dream
  • On the day of this dream I had seen a debate about breast-feeding on a Facebook page
  • My Nan had a mastectomy last year


No comments:

Post a Comment