Thursday 15 August 2019

Dream 1032

'Rocking Horses & Confusing Repetitions'
Date: 14 August 2019
Scene 1: Unknown Interior Location - Time Unknown
I was in an unknown interior with AJR and some other dream characters, who I cannot recall. We were sitting on the floor. A male dream character entered - he was tall and very thin, but I cannot remember any other details about him, as he appeared to be in the distance - at the far end of the room. He raised his arm and a big wooden children's rocking horse (painted white with pale pink and blue flowers painted on the rockers) appeared above us. I was worried that the rocking horse would fall on our heads, but as I looked up at it, I realised it was actually a number of babies' cribs - all the same design - painted white with the flowers. 

I then saw an image of my Nan's face, multiple times against a blue, illuminated background. These faces formed a circle/ring and I realised that my Nan's face actually symbolised the face of a clock - this was an abstract thought process I cannot describe. I then saw a pair of leather boots - sort of mid-shin length and made of white leather. I thought to myself (abstractly): 'it will be easier to repeat this image'.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Additional Notes:
  • I have no idea what influenced the imagery or events of this dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment