Wednesday 8 January 2020

Dream 1059

'False Rape Allegations & Scalp Piercings'
Date: 6 January 2020
Sleep times: Night (unrecalled)
Dream type: Normal
Additional:

Scene 1
Location: Unknown domestic interior - party
Time: Unknown
I was with my Mum, although I cannot recall the start of this dream in my detail. We were going to a location which was an interior which was predominantly white in colour. It was a domestic location, with a party atmosphere. There were a number of dream characters present, including my Mum's friend MGF ('Marion'). There was a long white table, which was clinical and looked like it belonged in a science lab. Dream characters were lined up on either side. To the left of this table were some armchairs/sofas - my Mum was sitting with Marion on these chairs. I was aware that there were some children present - I do recall that I saw a male dream character (unrecalled) entering the room, pushing a small child in a pushchair. I also recall seeing children sitting beside a pile of wrapped gifts. 
  • I visited Marion's house with my Mum over the Christmas period - her grandchildren were present at the time.

I was with - or met up with - the older brother of an ex-boyfriend, HL. The elder brother, PL is someone still on my Facebook friend list, even though HL and I broke up (many years ago) in bitter, acrimonious circumstances. HL and PL  are of Chinese ethnicity. I was pleased to be with PL at this party/social gathering. I was seated at the table with PL. PL climbed onto the table and leaned over to hug me, which I perceived to be an act of affection. PL had some friends with him and I was aware that his friends did not like me. PL informed me that his friends blamed me for the break-up with HL, believing that I was to blame for hurting him (this is true). 
  • On Christmas Day, PL had commented on my Facebook, including a photo of his Christmas meat after I had made a status about how many awful Christmas meal photos are posted on social media/appear on my timeline. PL - like his brother, HL - is an excellent cook and has run a catering business. 

I asked PL what I could do to make amends with his friends. One of his friends was a short, white young female dream character with black hair in a bobbed haircut. She was wearing an emerald green top. The female dream character informed me that to make friends with her I had to tell her about how I was raped. I did not want to discuss something so private with her, especially as there were children present, and she was using this as a bartering chip. I felt this was inappropriate for her to use my private life as a means of coercing me. She then accused me of making a false rape allegation against HL which had 'ruined his life'.
  • The female friend of PL was visibly similar to the female mushroom farm owner in Dream 1055 - 'War Provisions at the Tanacon Mushroom Farm' (2 January 2020) - in this dream the female dream character was wearing a Moschino T-shirt which I actually own. Coincidentally, HL bought me this T-shirt years ago.
  • Emerald green may relate to a recent dream - Dream 1058 - 'Cream Rubies & National Security Operations' (5 January 2020).
  • While on my recent family trip I saw a news story about a British woman who had been convicted of making false rape allegations while abroad. I had also had a conversation with AJ before this dream in which we joked about him sexually assaulting other prisons in the showers. I had to explain the '#Metoo campaign' to him.

I then have a lapse of memory as to what happened next in the dream, but the next part I recall is that I want to get a long blonde wig fitted over my own hair. This is done for me by an unknown/unrecalled male dream character. I am happy with the blonde wig, until I realise that my scalp is now pierced with a large number of small metal hoops/circular piercings, under my normal hair. PL and others are feeling my head and acting concerned - the pierced scalp is a bad thing and I am aware I need to get the piercings removed. I am feeling very feeling very anxious as I do not want to have scalp piercings for the rest of my life. At this stage I am in a different room with PL and some other dream characters at this stage, and I am saying that I need to get some valium in order to have the piercings removed from my scalp. I have a mental image of this being done by a doctor, using pliers. I am scared of the pain and also the fact that I will be scarred for life. I then think about the issue further and realise the risk of scarring does not matter as it is unlikely I will shave my own hair off, so they will be unseen. I decide I should find some valium in order to be sedated for he visit to the doctor.
  • I had mentioned to my Mum recently that I would like to experiment with a blonde wig, rather than dying my hair. On the family trip I had met the daughter of one of my aunt's friends. She has the same real first name as me and I noticed that she has alopecia, which I discussed with my Mum, also bringing up the fact that I would wear a wig if I suffered from this condition. I am also aware, looking back, that I had been watching Sally4Ever (2018), a programme created by and starring one of my icons, Julia Davis - her character wears a blonde wig in episode 1.
  • I am hypochondriac so often need valium for certain types of physical examination - which I had been discussing with family members recently.
  • My Mum is due to have her hip replaced this month - it will be done under sedation rather than general anaesthetic.

Scene 2
Location: A city street in a seaside town
Time: Dusk
I then step outside onto what appears to be a city street, which I know it beside the sea (I can hear the sea). It is dusk as the sky appears to be darkening. I am approached by 2 drunk men, who non-consensually touch my scalp and begin to laugh at the piercings. They tell me that the wig 'looks amazing' but is ruined by the scalp piercings underneath. I am upset as there is nothing I can do until I get hold of some valium in order to visit the doctor. It begins to rain. I cannot recall anything else about this dream.
  • I had a recent discussion with my Mum about drunk men non-consensually stroking my hair.

Mandalorian Armour
Long blonde wig

1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is ready -

    Plus, getting it running is as easy as 1--2--3!

    Here's how it works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system which affiliate products the system will advertise
    STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON traffic (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate products system grow your list and upsell your affiliate products all on it's own!

    So, do you want to start making money???

    Click here to start running the system

    ReplyDelete