Wednesday 3 February 2016

Dream 558 (LUCID DREAM)

'Macaulay Culkin Look-a-Like'
Dream date: 1 February 2016

Scene 1: An Interior Location - Day
I was in an interior, although I am not sure where this was. There were a number of dream characters present - they may have been people I know, but I cannot recall. MS was there and I was pleased that he wanted to spend time with me. 

Scene 2: The Living-room at my Nan's House, Sheringham - Day
I was then in my Nan's house with MS. He was sitting on the sofa - in the seat closest to the kitchen. I was sitting on the floor by his feet. We had a laptop with us. I was telling MS that he had grown up to look like a 'better version' of Macaulay Culkin - he did look very much like a more handsome, wholesome version and thus, very different from how MS in fact looks. I told MS about his resemblance to Culkin and we used the laptop to search for pictures of him to prove it. I cannot recall what else happened in this dream scene, but I feel that I have forgotten some aspects of it.

Scene 3: A Kitchen, Location Unknown - Time Unknown
I was then in a  long white kitchen, standing at a workbench. In front of me were more kitchen units and a sink. To the side of the workbench as a bin/trashcan. MS was in the kitchen with me, as was his father and other people (unrecalled). I was thinking that I was now in a relationship with MS and this fact made me happy. MS's father was preparing food, but as I looked down at what he was doing, I noticed the 'food' was actually a pile of car keys. As soon as he saw me notice this fact he put the car keys in the bin. In the bin, under the car keys, was some pink gunge/goo. 

MS's father then said: 'You can't date my son!' As I looked into his face, I became fully lucid. I thought: 'I'm dreaming!' I tried to focus and stay calm, realising this was my first lucid dream in a while. I thought 'I might be able to control this dream' and decided to test out my dream control powers. I said to MS's father: 'It's my dream so I can date him if I want' to which he replied: 'You're lying if you think this is a dream!' I laughed at him and called MS over, thinking that I might have more luck with controlling him. I said to MS: 'Tell your dad about us' to which MS said: 'We're dating'. I wondered if this was the result of me successfully controlling my dream or if MS was always going to say that, regardless. The lucidity of the dream then started to fade - everything was going dim and hazy.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream at present - I may have simply woke up from this scene, or lapsed back into a normal non-lucid dream, the details of which I cannot remember.

TIME: 22:00 - 06:00 hours (I woke up from this dream)
LUCIDITY: YES - FULLY LUCID

  • Spontaneous DILD (Dream Initiated/Induced Lucid Dream)
  • No induction method used
  • No reality checks used
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

Dream Information:

  • MS was my first ever boyfriend (when I was 13 years old, Year 9 in high school). He moved to my local area from London and was perceived as being rebellious - I made friends with him as soon as he joined by school. During our 'relationship' I was banned from his house (which was a meeting point for all the local stoners/skaters/alternative kids as there was a relatively liberal atmosphere in the family home, which was a converted guest house/hotel and had a number of floors separating the family living area from MS and his siblings' bedrooms, giving us freedom and privacy). The ban occurred because his dad managed to walk into the room (to call MS for dinner) at the precise point I had been showing MS my boobs. There were other kids hiding in the wardrobe (probably kissing and fooling around). I remember this evening very well, because earlier that night, whilst walking to MS's house, I had been approached by an older man (who had got out of his family car where his wife and children were) to tell me I was a very attractive young girl - I was wearing a black ribbed skinny-fit polo-neck and a tartan mini-skirt at the time). Even as a 13 year old I found this creepy and odd

Dreamsigns:
  • MS looked like an older, more handsome version of Macaulay Culkin
  • MS's father was preparing 'car keys' instead of food

Recurrent Dream Themes:

  • My Nan's house as a dream scene location

Potential Day/Dream Residue:

  • A couple of days before this dream - at a family party - I had been approached by my cousin's best friend (aged 18 years old) who was drunk and very persistent in his affections towards me. This male, JB, told me that he had fancied me since he was 12 years old, which led me to point out I would have been a very mature adult at the time, which made it an entirely inappropriate age-gap. He said I reminded him of Amy Winehouse, which made the attraction stronger. When explaining why it would be inappropriate for me to take advantage of this fact, I used the example of how Macaulay Culkin was my pre-adolescent crush and how if I met a much older man who resembled my childhood crush and he used this to exploit me when I was drunk and exercising bad judgement, this would be considered wrong - even if to a young man it seems less perverse when the female is the older party 

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:

This was exciting as it was my first fully lucid dream in a long time and it occurred after I had stopped trying to intentionally induce a lucid dream, reality checking and taking Vitamin B6 supplements! I was disappointed that the lucidity only lasted a few minutes and nothing exciting happened, but I guess that this was my fault as I 'wasted' my lucidity on trying to prove a dream character wrong rather than simply exploring my dream!

* I have forgotten some aspects of this dream, but if I recall them later, I will record them below.

No comments:

Post a Comment