Monday 29 February 2016

Dream 570

'Weird Party'
Dream date: 25 February 2016

Scene 1: My Nan's Bathroom, Sheringham - Day
I was in my Nan's bathroom and was looking at the bath. I was shocked to discover that the bath was filled with blue bath towels (they looked like waves on the ocean, but I knew they were towels). There was a lot of shit (human excrement) in the bath also. My Nan reassured me that she would be washing them and I was content that they would soon be clean. 

Scene 2: A Party/Holiday Resort, Location Unknown - Time Unknown
I was then in a holiday resort where a party was taking place. The whole area, which was an interior scene was filled with dream characters, some known and some unknown to me in real-life. There were a number of tables and chairs in the area (which appeared to be a bar or nightclub) and also big mattresses on the floor. I was with a male dream character, based on someone I know in real-life, although I cannot identify who it was. There was some action, which I cannot recall. I was then sitting on one of the mattresses, surrounded by other people, with a older female dream character standing in front of me/us, on a raise platform. It was quite dark in this corner of the room. The female handed me  a piece of rotten banana skin which I was being dared to eat on camera to entertain an audience, as well as those watching me in person. I took the piece of banana and ate it - it tasted disgusting and I was thinking that it might not actually be banana skin, but something 'worse'. The dream characters watching me eat it started to cheer and were impressed!

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

TIME: 21:00 - 06:00 hours (I woke up from this dream)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

Dream Information:

  • None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • The weird towels which looked like waves of the ocean and the shit in the bath

Recurrent Dream Themes:

  • Laundry

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • The day of this dream I had been watching a video from the Saccone-Jolys, an Irish family, living in London, who upload daily vlogs on their popular Youtube channel. In the video I watched, Anna Saccone-Joly (the mother) was telling Jonathan Saccone-Joly (the father) that she had accidentally put one of Emilia's dirty nappies (diapers) in with the washing and the shit had covered their clothing and bath towels, meaning they needed to be washed again
  • The day of this dream I had been hand-washing some towels in my bath because I did not have enough washing to justify going to the laundrette. One of my towels was covered in navy-blue hair dye, which is why I needed to scrub it with soap to get the stain out
  • The day of this dream, my friend LD2 told me that he was going away to a holiday camp for a short break

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
I woke up from this dream feeling quite positive and happy, even though nothing particularly interesting or nice happened in it. I think I enjoyed the holiday resort and there were elements of the dream I have forgotten which made it more exciting and pleasurable than the parts I have recalled and recorded here.

* I have forgotten large parts of Scene 2 - if I recall anything else, I will record it below.


No comments:

Post a Comment