Monday 15 February 2016

Dream 563

'Dead Fish'
Dream date: 12 February 2016

Scene 1: A Hotel, Sheringham - Time Unknown
I was in a hotel, which I knew was in Sheringham, although it was not one from real-life. I was sitting on a sofa beside my stepbrother, JM, and we were in a relationship. There was some conversation between us, and we were hugging. I wondered what the family thought about this, given my stepbrother and his partner, NM, are estranged from my Mum and Stepdad (no reason other than JM's mother, my Stepdad's ex-wife, has some influence over the situation). 

I was then decorating a fish tanks - I had a number of small rectangular pieces of white foam-like substance, the size of approximately 1 cm x 2 cm. I was lining these up in a long row and painting them with a brown paint. I also had some 'fake' plants to place in my aquarium, which was a small, rectangular glass tank (the size of a domestic microwave). I looked into my fish tank and noticed that my fish were dead. There were all laying, still, at the bottom, on the gravel. There was one largish white-grey one at the back of the tank and I thought it was ugly - it made me feel disgusted to look at the fish. As I watched, I realised the fish were actually alive, but sleeping.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

TIME: 02:00 - 08:30 hours (I woke up from this dream)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

Dream Information: None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • I was in a relationship with my stepbrother - a thought which disgusts me

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • Water

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • A few days before this dream I saw an online riddle (see below) about how many fish are left in a tank - the answer is the starting number (i.e. all of them)

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
This dream wasn't particularly nice, as it was disturbing that I was in a relationship with my stepbrother, although fortunately this was not a sex dream.

* I may have forgotten some parts of this dream. If I recall anything further, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment