Sunday 31 July 2016

Dream 670

'Bunny's Eyes'
Date: 30 July 2016
Time: 02:00 - 09:45 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Normal dream 
Dream recall: Moderate/weak recall

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - Eminem / Marshall Mathers III Dream - click HERE (post will open in a new window) to see the details of this Dream Incubation Experiment, including the methodology and results of previous Dream Incubation Experiments.

Scene 1: An Exterior Location - Day
I was in an exterior scene, but I cannot recall where this was. It was day time. I was standing in front of a car, staring into it, through the windscreen. I saw Bunny Meyer (Youtuber, Grav3yardgirl). I looked at her face - she was leaning forwards towards the glass of the windscreen. She then picked up a small black, rectangular, plastic device, which she moved in front of one of her eyes. This eye was a dull grey colour after she performed this act - the other eye was her natural bright stunning blue colour. I realised the device was an eraser/colour remover and Bunny's eyes were actually grey, but she painted the blue on. 

I then noticed that there was a middle-aged white woman standing beside me - she seemed pleased that I had eventually worked out that this was what most people did with their eye colour.

Scene 2: The Hallway in my Current Temporary Accommodation - Time Unknown
I was walking down the hallway of my current temporary accommodation, holding a device in my hand - it may have been the eye colour eraser device  had seen Bunny use in Scene 1, but I am not sure, as I was not using the device, just holding it in front of me. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • My current temporary accommodation as a dreamscene location

Dreamsigns: 
  • Watching Bunny use the weird eye colour eraser device

Day Residue: 
  • In my recent post, 'WEIRD & CREEPY DREAM/REALITY COINCIDENCES!' I made reference to Bunny, my favourite Youtuber. Bunny is known for her beautiful vivid blue eyes. She also often makes 'Tea Vlogs' where she films a video in her parked car. In some of her videos, she tests bizarre devices/products (some from online shopping, some from infomercials), such as the 'Does this Thing Really Work?' series or 'First Impression Friday' - so I associate her with using devices, many of which are weird beauty-related products. I also watched on of her videos where she tested a handheld digital device which tests your breath and gives a reading based on smell
Waking Reactions: 
There was no reference to Eminem in this dream, but there was a clear influence from day residue regarding the scene with Bunny/Grav3yardgirl. I have forgotten some aspects of this dream, but if I recall them I will record them below.

No comments:

Post a Comment