Friday 9 September 2016

Dream 691

'Ewan McGregor'
Date: 4 September 2016
Time: 00:30 - 08:45 (I woke up from this dream naturally) 
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - Eminem / Marshall Mathers III Dream - click HERE (post will open in a new window) to see the details of this Dream Incubation Experiment, including the methodology and results of previous Dream Incubation Experiments.

Scene 1: An Unknown Interior - Time Unknown
I was in some kind of interior - no recall of the location/environment. I was with Ewan McGregor, my favourite male actor. I was pleased to be with Ewan, as I really fancy him. However, I was surprised to see that he looked much older than he usually does in his photographs.

I then saw a middle-aged white female, with shoulder length blonde hair. She was average height and slim, I realised that this woman was insane, and she was the subject of a screenplay I was working on with Ewan. I wished we didn't have to write a screenplay about a mad woman, as I would rather just have sex with Ewan, but I knew we had to work instead.

I cannot recall what else happened in this dream.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 
  • I was with Ewan McGregor

Day Residue: 
  • Ewan McGregor is my phone screensaver
  • A day before this dream I read an online news article which mentioned that Ewan McGregor is making his directorial debut - in American Pastoral (2016)

Waking Reactions: 
This dream did not reference my Dream Incubation Experiment or Eminem. This dream had the potential to be awesome, because it featured my absolute heartthrob as a dream character. However, it was quite a boring dream, as I didn't get to have sex with him and we had to work on a screenplay about an insane woman, which did not please me.

No comments:

Post a Comment