Friday 9 September 2016

Dream 692

'Reluctant Sex & Nude Pix'
Date: 8 September 2016
Time: 22:30 - 08:50 (I woke up from this dream naturally) 
Type of dream: Vivid dream
Dream recall: Normal recall

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - Eminem / Marshall Mathers III Dream - click HERE (post will open in a new window) to see the details of this Dream Incubation Experiment, including the methodology and results of previous Dream Incubation Experiments.

Scene 1: An Unknown Interior by Seaside - Day
I have forgotten quite a lot of detail about this dream because I did not record it when I first woke up.

I was in a bedroom which was in a location near the seaside. I was with SW, a male friend from my hometown (Sheringham), who went to my high school. We were laying on a bed together and began to have sex, but SW was reluctant for some reason and did not seem sure that he was doing the right thing. We had some conversation about the situation, but I cannot recall it.

There was something relating to a handbag - which I think belonged to me.

There was some action involving some of my family members - my Mum and Nan and also my aunt CJ and her daughter CJA. I think CJ and CAJ were dressed up in costumes - I recall that they were both wearing a lot of makeup and CJ was wearing a hat with a netted veil across the face. I think they may have been outside by some bushes and I had the sensation of looking up towards them, at an angle, like I was laying on the ground and they were looking downwards. I felt left out of whatever was going on with my family members. There was something relating to a cake. I think I then saw my cousin HM - it was a younger version though and she seemed to have a tan.

I then was looking at my Facebook - either on a mobile or a laptop. I realised - looking at my profile - that someone had hacked my computer and posted hundreds of nude photographs of me online. I was really anxious and felt violated as the images were explicit. I tried to delete them, but I couldn't. In anger and panic I began arguing with someone in the room with me - I cannot recall who it was - because they didn't seem to be taking the matter seriously. I was unable to remove the nude pictures of me from the internet. When I was looking at these images my vision was blurry - but only in relation to the photographs - like they were 'censored' from my view, although I knew they were my photographs and I could see the general outline of my body and the colours of my skin well enough to be able to tell that each photograph basically looked like. I kept trying to focus my eyes to see them better, but I could not. This whole episode of the dream was very frustrating and stressful.

I cannot recall what else happened in this dream.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 
  • None of note

Day Residue: 
  • A few days before this dream I received a Facebook message from SW. I had also mentioned him in a real life conversation. SW lives in my hometown (beside the sea) and knows my family - my Mum, Nan and possibly my Stepdad
  • My Mum mentioned that CJ and CAJ are coming down to Sheringham to celebrate the 1940s weekend soon - and asked if I was able to also attend
  • A couple of days before this dream I realised that while I was in temporary accommodation my spare mobile phone was stolen. The situation was this: I lived in House A, which needed renovations. I moved into House B, leaving many of my belongings in storage in House A. I then found out I would not be living in House A next year, but instead moving to House C. I was in House B for nearly 3 months over the summer. I then moved my belongings from House A and B into House C. My spare mobile had been in a box, inside a drawer in House A while I was temporarily living in House B. I was unable to go into House A for the 3 months during the renovations. During this time many builders and construction workers (from 2 different firms of contractors) had access to my bedroom in House A. I did not notice my spare mobile was missing until I moved into House C and was looking through all of my possessions to find it. I was most annoyed about the fact that this mobile has a lot of explicit nude photographs of me - I would say there could be over 100. There is every chance that these photographs have been viewed - and maybe circulated by the person who now has my phone. There is even the risk they could end up online, although I would not necessarily be aware of it.

Waking Reactions: 
This dream did not reference my Dream Incubation Experiment or Eminem. This dream was a little negative - as SW did not seem to want to have sex with me. This seemed to be the most significant aspect of this dream, other than the fact that my family were celebrating something and I felt left out. I know that I have forgotten much of this dream, and I have some nagging vague memories, which seem to just be out of grasp; I cannot quite reach them. This makes me think that I may recall more of this dream periodically as is often true of situations where I have recalled a dream well immediately upon waking and then forgotten some of it as the day progresses. If I do recall anything else about this dream, I will record it below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment