Wednesday 15 March 2017

Dream 792

'Arguments!'
Date: 12 March 2017
Time: 22:30 - 03:30 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Weak recall

Scene 1: A House - Time Unknown
I was in a large mansion-type house with my Mum - we were having a shouting argument about something which I cannot recall. I cannot remember anything about this scene. 

I was then getting ready to go to some kind of celebration or party which I knew was in Sheringham. I found myself eating some cake. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • My Mum as a dream character

Dreamsigns: 
  • None of note

Day Residue: 
  • None of note - I cannot recognise any specific Day Residue

Waking Reactions: 
I have forgotten all of the details of this dream other than the bare bones of the narrative. I may recall other details about this dream in due course. If I remember anything else, I will record it below. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment