Saturday 25 March 2017

Dream 797

'Playing Horses with Bunny'
Date: 24 March 2017
Time: 21:00 - 03:30 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Vivid dream
Dream recall: Strong recall 

Scene 1: An Institutional Room in a 'Children's Home' - Day
I cannot recall the very first part of this dream. My recall started from a scene in which I was in a very big, empty room which looked very institutional - like classroom from the period of 1980s/1990s (from the way the room appeared in the dream). I was with my favourite Youtuber, Grav3yardgirl (Bunny Meyer). Bunny was running around the perimeter of the room, with her hands held up in front of her (like a T-Rex), pretending to be a horse. I joined her. This was so funny to me that I could not stop laughing. It appeared that we were being filmed for a Youtube video. A male voiceover said: 'Dogman (Bunny's boyfriend) joined in, running around by himself'. 

Bunny and I then went out into a darkish corridor, where there was a single door at the end. A male social worker, dressed in a grey suit came through the door, with a child, who was approximately 8 years old. She was one of the orphans in the children's home and she was to be looked after (for the day) by Bunny and I. She was a white child, wearing a light-coloured party dress. Her brown hair was in bunches, tied with ribbons. 

Scene 2: A Fair/Festival - Day
Bunny, the orphan and I were at some kind of fair/festival or outside summer event. It was a sunny day. I have forgotten some elements of this scene, but something was handed to me (I cannot recall what, other than it was a small object) and I was unsure whether this item was age-appropriate to give to the orphan child. The item seemed to relate to 'education' or school. 

Scene 3: A Field of Corn/Yellow Grass - Day
I was then walking through a field of waist-height corn or yellow grass. It was a hot summer day. I approached Bunny, who was standing in the middle, in a clearing. We had a discussion, which I cannot recall, but it was friendly. I then decided to walk back across the corn/grass. Bunny told me to be careful because there were some creatures living in the corn/grass and I might stand on them. I had a vision of some bald pink baby animals, which somewhat disturbed me. I hoped that I had not stood on any of them when walking across the corn/grass to get to Bunny. I decided to 'crowd surf' or float across the top of the corn/grass and found that this was surprisingly easy to do. 

Scene 4: My Nan's House, Sheringham - Time Unknown
I was then in my Nan's house. My Mum was sitting in an armchair watching TV (at one point I looked at the TV and saw she was watching a TV show about Rolf Harris. Harris was his younger self, before the allegations/convictions for child abuse and rape. I wondered if my Mum was aware he was a sex offender). R3A was sitting at the dining table with me. We were both using our laptops. I was sitting near the living-room door and he was sitting on the other side, near the kitchen door. I could see that we were both looking at the same website - a blog which was designed in a range of bright pink colours, which belonged to a female musician. R3A was messaging her about a musical collaboration and I was just reading her blog. We had a short conversation about this female and I shut down the browser on which I had been reading her blog. 

I then saw a 'projection' of people lined up (sitting cross-legged) against the wall, under the window. It was clearly a 'projection' like a hologram, as the people shown were smaller than they would normally be, and their names were written below each one, Each person was wearing black and white clothing. The only person I recognised was AWB, and in place of her name was the word 'Insight' (which is associated with her). I was not sure if R3A had seen the projection on the wall and I asked him: 'Do you know who I really hate?' He answered: 'Yeah, Insight' to which I was surprised. I asked him how he knew this, and he said that I had told him previously and he remembered. This confused me. 

R3A then asked if he could go into the 'front room' (the second living-room where my Nan keeps her photographs and ornaments) to find some vinyl records. We both went through together to find the records. R3A then said that he wanted to go outside to smoke, and I told him that he was allowed to smoke in the house, so he did. 

There was more conversation back in the living-room. R3A asked me: 'When you saw PS did you stay up later with him than you do with me?' In the dream, this question made sense to me and I answered vaguely that I stayed up late with both of them. I knew I had 'stayed up later with PS' but was aware that R3A was hoping that I would say I stayed up later with him. I then got up from the table and walked over to R3A. I stood behind him and kissed him on the back of the neck. I was aware he was wearing a white New Era hat at this point. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • R3A as a dream character

Dreamsigns: 
  • I was with Grav3yardgirl and Dogman in a children's home
  • I was able to crowd surf/float across a cornfield/grass
  • R3A was in my Nan's house
  • I saw a weird projection in the room
  • The conversation with R3A was strange 

Day Residue: 
  • I fell asleep while watching a new Grav3yardgirl video - the video was a vlog which included Bunny finding some of her childhood toys from the 1990s. At the start of the video she is shown sitting on a small rocking toy, shaped as a dog (see image, below). Dogman appears in this video and there was a scene where Bunny laughs until she has to lay on the floor, crying
  • A couple of days before this dream I had been trying to describe a photograph I had seen online - to DL. I had said it was a 'fair or festival' or 'outside summer event'
  • On the day of this dream I had seen some baby rabbits in the grass at my university campus
  • I have been in the process of setting up a new blog and was trying to select template colours which were not too pink (i.e. more peach in colour) so that it did not look 'too girly'
  • AWB is known to me because of events involving my ex-boyfriend, PS
  • On the day of this dream I had mentioned N the Dog to a Facebook friend (in the context of a conversation about dogs smiling). I had said I would look for a photograph of N, and I knew there was a large chance that PS would also be in the photos

Waking Reactions: 
This was a really weird dream and was very vivid. It was clearly influenced heavily by Day Residue. I think I may have forgotten some aspects of this dream because it was so long and complex and upon waking, I struggled to recall the way the dream scenes had started/finished and various conversations which I am aware took place. I had gone to sleep in a very negative, depressed mood and I was not in a particularly positive mood when I first woke up from this dream, although I was pleased to have something to blog about after a few days of not recalling any dreams.

If I remember anything else about this dream. I will record it below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment