Friday 24 April 2020

Dream 1069

'Trisha Paytashlash'
Date: 28 March 2020
Sleep times: 02:00 - 10:00 hours
Dream type: Normal
Additional: Dream Incubation Experiment - A Mermaid Dream (Day 1) - Unsuccessful 

Scene 1
Location: Woodland Rise, Sheringham, Norfolk
Time: Day
I was in Woodland Rise, the road that my Nan lives on. I was going to RR's dad's house (RR is a woman from Sheringham, who I went to school with, and have known since I was old enough to acknowledge other kids my own age). I always visualise RR's house as being on a corner of the road and one of the 'groves', but I do not think it actually is, I think it is semi-detached, with some extra space on the detached side. RR's dad's house was actually a beauty salon and this was being run by my Mum's friend CC. 

I walk past my Nan's house towards RR's dad's house. When I get there, CC is different - she was Trisha Paytas. I perceived her to be CC and did not question it. I entered the house/beauty salon with Trisha Paytas - I can recall much about the interior decor other than it was white and blue. There was a sink/hand basin in the corner, but no mirror (as I later discovered). 

Trisha Paytas tells me that she only does eyelash treatments and that her name is 'Trisha Paytashlash'. There was only one eyelash treatment on offer - 'sequining the eyes' ,although I did not know what this entailed. 

Trisha takes me to the sink in the corner, and she puts an eye bath over both of my eyes. I can feel the water on my eyes. This was a very quick procedure and Trisha removed the eye bath. I looked into the sink and saw that it was filled with hundreds of eyelashes - looking like a full-strip of false eyelashes and about 4 - 5 inches long across the band, with 3 inch long lashes. I knew these were all 'normal' human eyelashes. I then also become aware that these detached lashes are a result of the treatment of 'sequinning the eye' and I realise that my own eyelashes must have also been removed. I cannot see this, as there is no mirror in the room. 

I ask Trisha if she has removed my eyelashes and she just laughed at me and said yes, that is part of the sequinning treatment. She does not seem bothered, but I was very angry and upset that she had removed my eyelashes without my consent. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.
  • RR's dad's house as a dream scene location is a recurrent theme over a long-span of time - she lived less than 2 minutes walk up the road from my Nan's house, where I lived and I do see her on social media nowadays. I have researched previous dreams which have featured RR's dad's house as a dream scene location - Dream 484 - 'Attacks in The Village' (27 August 2015); Dream 558 - 'Weird Party' (17 March 2016) & Dream 990 - 'Clay House Hair Loss' (2 June 2019)
  • I saw CC's daughter KC, posting on Facebook (a post defending the government) on the day of this dream
  • I had been watching Trisha Paytas on Youtube as she has some drama surrounding her recent claim that she has Dissociative Personality Disorder
  • On the day of this dream I had been watching a video by Tati Westbrook, where she was talking about iconic makeup artist Kevyn AuCoin (1962 - 2002) and in particular, mentioned a particular lipstick he always recommended as a shade which would suit anyone and everyone (in the days when book/magazine beauty tutorials were the only medium, so 1990s here, given Tati is the same age as me and was recalling her memory) - the shade was Almay 'Sequin' (now discontinued). I also heard Angelika Oles mention Kevyn Aucoin in a video on the same day
  • I was once customising some shoes with sequins, and accidentally flicked a super-glue coated sequin in my eye. I prevented my eye from being glued shut by using an eye bath. Shortly before this dream, I was recounting this story to DH and MH, my friends/neighbours. I also made a joke about using super-glue to stick on false eyelashes, given I was aware you could get it in your eyes and not go blind
  • I had discussed false eyelashes with AJ (my boyfriend), but he said he didn't want me to wear them as I have perfect natural eyelashes
 Trisha Paytas(hlash)
False eyelashes in a sink/basin

No comments:

Post a Comment