Wednesday 1 June 2016

Dream 645

'Vodka Bottles'
Date: 1 June 2016
Time: 08:45 - 15:00 (I woke up from this dream due to an alarm clock)
Type of dream: Vivid dream
Dream recall: Moderate/weak recall

Scene 1: A Party (Location Unknown) - Time Unknown
I was at some kind of party - which was being held in a large room, with long tables and benches down either side. There were a number of dream characters filling these benches, and food was on the tables. 

I was bringing a number of bottles of vodka to the party - they were all the 70cl size, and had a red label. I was delivering them to the party in cardboard boxes. I was at the party for some time, but cannot recall what happened.

At the end of the party, I went to find the vodka bottles, to check if there were any with alcohol left in them. They were stacked in the centre of the room (the dream characters still sitting at the benches, but some leaving). The vodka bottles were now A4-sized red notebooks - some of them had pages removed from them, but some were still pretty full of paper. I perceived this to be 'still some vodka left in some of them' and started to collect the ones with a lot of paper in them. My Mum was present at this point, and we had a conversation which I cannot recall.

I then saw - a short distance away - a male dream character with the breast pockets of his shirt filled with pens. 

I think that there was more action/events to this dream, but I cannot recall anything else at present. If I recall anything else, I will record it below.

Extra Information: None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 
  • The vodka turned into notebooks

Day Residue: 
  • A few days before this dream, I was at DL's house and he pointed out I still had half a bottle of vodka (from a few weeks ago), and showed it to me
  • The night before this dream I took a selfie to send to RBA and in the background of the photograph were a number of empty alcohol bottles on my shelf - one was a vodka bottle. You could also see a number of notebooks on the same set of shelves, some of which had the pages ripped out of them (to be filed elsewhere)
  • A few days before this dream, my ex-boyfriend, MT added me on Facebook - and sent me a message explaining that his new wife had 'blacklisted me'. In 2004, MT faced court action regarding failure to attend a hearing for some motoring offences. I attended court with him - his defence was that he had been abroad and could not get a flight home due to the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami. I told MT to dress smartly, and because he did not have a tie, he just put a collection of pens in the top pocket of his shirt, believing this made him look studious

Waking Reactions: 
I have forgotten some elements of this dream, but I had a strong sense of déjà vu - that the dream was reflecting a previous real life or dream memory/event. However, because my recall of this dream is patchy, I am unable to determine which aspects of the dream created this feeling. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete