Friday 10 June 2016

Dream 646

'15 Years Old'
Date: 3 June 2016
Time: 05:00 - 10:30 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Vivid dream
Dream recall: Moderate/weak recall

Scene 1: An Exterior - Outside a House? (Location Assumed to be USA) - Day
I was outside a building, which I perceived to be the house of my American Facebook friend, SS. His parents (who are divorced in real life) and younger brother (who I have never seen an image of or heard much about in real life) were present. The environment was all very orange/sandy colour, like we were in a hot, dry climate and the house was made of sandstone or something similar. There were some windows, but I did not see the interior of the house through the windows. I think that we were on some kind of patio with a small porch, and SS's parents were definitely sitting on some chairs, so I think there was some patio furniture. 

I was hugging SS and although I cannot recall exactly what was said/done, there was a sexual element to our interaction. SS's parents said that I had to leave because SS was 'only 15 years old'. I started to protest this - I then had a memory (from within the dream, not real life) of being in a car with SS while he was driving, and having seen his driving licence which showed him to be in his 20s (as I know him to be in real life). I argued with his parents that I knew SS was a fully grown man, but they continued to argue that he was just a child and that my sexual interactions with him were inappropriate and unlawful. SS and I were holding hands and swinging round in a circle while this argument took place. I did not want to leave. SS did not want me to leave either. I assumed that I was in America because of the context of the dream. 

I then realised I was actually holding hands with RBA. This is because I looked down and realised the hands were white, not black.

I think that there was more action/events to this dream, but I cannot recall anything else at present. If I recall anything else, I will record it below.

Extra Information: None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 
  • I was with SS in America - and his parents were there, but different to how he has described them

Day Residue: 
  • Around the time of this dream, SS sent me some photographs of himself as a child and of his parents. SS has spoken with me at length about his parents. I used a Face Morph app to make a composite image of me and him - our faces merged together really well, because we both have similar facial constructions (long face, straight nose, almond-shaped eyes) and he is black while I am olive skinned (we both have black hair), meaning our complexions are easily mixed by the app
  • Shortly before this dream I read an article about how women were obsessing over RenĂ©-Charles, the 15 year old son of Celine Dion, after he appeared in support of his mother following the death of her husband/his father. In a comment below a Cosmopolitan article, I pointed out the hypocrisy of publishing the social media quotes about how sexy a 15 year old boy is, when men commenting similarly about a girl the same age would cause controversy and disgust
  • Shortly before this dream I saw articles online about a new speight of female teachers having sexual relationships with their underage male students - again, differing responses and double-standards regarding men and women in statutory rape cases (or lesser offences of sexualization of minors, as in the case of Dion's son) really aggravate me
  • I had been speaking to RBA either on the same day - or in the days directly preceding this dream - RBA and I always roast each other about everything and anything - he refers to my Middle Eastern heritage and brownish skin, and I refer to him being Scottish and really pale

Waking Reactions: 
I have forgotten many elements of this dream and I doubt that they will come back to me given it is almost a week since I had this dream. I didn't feel morally confused or troubled by this dream, because within the dream itself, I was certain that SS was an adult and was able to point to proof of this fact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment