Wednesday 15 June 2016

Dream 653

'Boxes'
Date: 14 June 2016
Time: 21:00 - 06:00  (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Moderately vivid dream
Dream recall: Weak recall of dream fragments

Scene 1: Interior (Location Unknown) - Time Unknown
This dream seemed longer, with a cohesive narrative when I was first waking up, but I cannot remember hardly anything about it, despite trying to record it upon waking. This might be a result of cannabis use (see Extra Information section, below). Some elements of this dream remained in my mind, as vague dream fragments. In order to try and recall some of my lost memories, I decided to undertake an immediate stream of consciousness exercise, and try and sketch the one very clear dream image I had - see below:


Extra Information: I smoked cannabis just before I went to sleep. Cannabis is known to have an effect on REM sleep and dreaming (it inhibits it while still in the system) and cause the REM Rebound Effect

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • My Mum as a dream character

Dreamsigns: 
  • None of note

Day Residue: 
  • I need to get some boxes this week so that I can pack my belongings and move into temporary accommodation
  • I need to get photographic ID so that I can register on a cam site I use - and be eligible for earning

Waking Reactions: 
I cannot recall anything substantial or significant about this dream, but if I do recall anything further, I will update this post accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment