Friday 10 June 2016

Dream 647

'Atam Bomb'
Date: 4 June 2016
Time: 06:00 - 14:30 (I woke up from this dream due to an alarm clock)
Type of dream: Moderately vivid dream
Dream recall: Weak recall

Scene 1: Location Unknown - Time Unknown
I was beside a window (not sure if inside or outside) and with DK - a boy from my primary/high school who seemed like he might have a learning difficulty/behavioural problems when he was younger, and now is unemployed with a string of children of different mothers (he had kids with his babymother's half sister even!). I knew that I was intending to have sex with DK - I was holding his index finger. I was concerned that I was making a poor decision. 

Scene 2: My House, Norwich (Night)
I then woke up in my bed in my house in Norwich - this was not a false awakening as far as I am aware, I think it was just part of the dream. I saw my hair laying on my pillow next to me (it is waist length, so it spreads out when I sleep). It looked reddish-brown (the colour it had been before I dyed it earlier the same day in real life). I wondered why it had gone back to the colour it had been before I dyed it back to black. I then looked again and was relieved to see that it was in fact black, as it should be.

I got out of bed and walked downstairs to my lounge/kitchen. I could hear a lot of shouts and noise outside on the field which is at the back of my house. It was night and looking out of my window I could see a group of people standing a short distance away. I wondered if they could see me at the window (this would be the case in real life, as the windows are almost floor-to-ceiling and wide). I felt apprehensive about why these people were standing outside my house. I then became aware that there was about to be an atomic bomb dropped by the lake (which is a short walk away from my house, across the field). However, in the dream, this was an 'Atam bomb'. I could hear the dream characters outside my house shouting about it, which made me feel more worried and anxious. I then saw the atam bomb drop, but it just looked like a small firework display and I was unharmed. All I could see in the distance was a bunch of bright sparks fly up into the air, only really in the direct vicinity of the bomb, and nowhere near my house or the people standing outside on the field. The people on the field however were not so lucky, and fell down dead where they were standing. I did not care about this. 

I think that there was more action/events to this dream, but I cannot recall anything else at present. If I recall anything else, I will record it below.

Extra Information: None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 
  • I was going to have sex with DK
  • My hair appeared to change colour before my eyes
  • The 'atam bomb' scene

Day Residue: 
  • The day before this dream I was researching hair dye remover, which strips dye from your hair, restoring it to its natural colour. I wanted to get rid of some reddish hair dye, because it only showed up on my roots. However, in the online reviews, some users of the leading product said that if you don't follow the instructions to the letter then the old hair dye can reactivate, wasting time and money. I decided to just dye all my hair blue-black, which was successful and is the colour I usually choose
  • The night I had this dream there was a lot of noise outside my house, from students celebrating the end of exams/university semester and the heatwave we had been experiencing that week

Waking Reactions: 
Although I felt fear and anxiety about the atam bomb and the noise created by the people standing outside my house, this was not a nightmare and was not experienced as one. This was a weird dream, and I think I have forgotten some of the specific detail, especially regarding Scene 1

No comments:

Post a Comment