Sunday 30 July 2017

Dream 857

'Undressing Ewan McGregor'
Date: 24 July 2017
Time: 04:30 - 10:30 (I woke up from this dream due to an alarm)
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall 

I cannot recall all of this dream, only the main elements. 

Scene 1: Unknown - Day
I was with R3A and was aware that he had a job interview coming up. The scene with R3A was a lot more detailed than I can remember - I think we at some point boarded a bus or some public transport, but I am not sure what we were doing or where we were going. R3A seemed to be distant and not especially wanting my company and this disappointed me a lot, but I was basically thinking that I would just go off by myself and leave him to his own devices. I told him I would be leaving him alone and he tried to argue that I didn't need to, but he was not convincing, so I did in fact leave. The scene with R3A was much longer and more detailed than I recall here, and there was much more dialogue, but I can clearly recall the context of this scene, as described.

Scene 2: An Interior - Day
I was then in an interior - I cannot recall much about it, other than I was in a large room, and all I could see of it was a large window, with no curtains or blinds. There was a garden outside this window and the sun was shining. I was in the room with my Mum, and I was looking out of the window. I 'remembered' that I had left a large bud of cannabis in my bedroom on a cabinet (my real life bedroom - I saw an image of it, while in this interior, as if my thoughts were visualised). I wondered where the cannabis had come from. I then stepped away from the window. Ewan McGregor then entered the room and stood in front of the window. He did not say anything to me at all, he was just standing there, with the sun shining through the window behind him and I thought he looked godlike and beautiful.  

My Mum said: 'Undress him!' I approached Ewan and knelt down at his feet and started to undo his trousers, which were navy and wrap-around - i.e they fastened at the side, more like a wrap-around skirt than a pair of trousers. I found the trousers strange in the dream, but I guess the way the trousers fastened were comparable to the way a kilt fastens - and with Ewan being Scottish, this would be an unsurprising association.

My Mum urged me to 'hurry up!' and I was struggling to undo Ewan's trousers as they were fastened with a metal catch which I could not work out (the catch was rather like a bra clasp). I was aware that I was going to have sex with Ewan McGregor, when suddenly R3A entered the room, startling us all, and making Ewan run away. I was so angry at R3A - I blamed him for 'cockblocking me', especially since he hadn't been keen to spend time with me earlier. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream. 

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • Ewan McGregor as a dream character
  • My Mum as a dream character

Dreamsigns: 

  • I was undressing Ewan McGregor!

Day Residue: 
  • R3A had told me he was going to go to a job interview
  • I think about Ewan McGregor every single day, as he is my favourite person - I had also seen him in an interview where he discussed gaining weight for a bath scene in Fargo (2017)

Waking Reactions: 
This was so frustrating - potentially a Ewan McGregor sex dream, only to be ruined by R3A interrupting the action. I wish I could recall more of this dream. I do feel that Scene 2, as welcome as it was, is slightly problematic as I was being encouraged to undress a passive Ewan McGregor with no explicit indication that he consented. 

No comments:

Post a Comment