Sunday 30 July 2017

Dream 855

'Not as Nice Offline'
Date: 21 July 2017
Time: Time Unknown
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Weak recall 

Scene 1: TPD's Family Home - Night
I met up with a Facebook friend (who I have never met in person, but who I think is an awesome person). I was invited to his family home and I was very pleased. However, TPD was not as nice in person as I find him online. He wasn't as attractive and his demeanour was both awkward and sarcastic. I cannot recall specifically what he said which gave me this impression, but it was clear that he wasn't as funny, confident and intelligent as I know he is in real life. We entered his family home, and I discovered he lived not only with his children (who I did not see in the dream), but also his mother. The house was very messy - in the dream I saw the kitchen and the lounge, both of which were littered with various items, mainly children's toys. TPD said that we had to be quiet because his mother was sleeping. After realising that he was not the person I thought he would be, I wanted to leave as I was disappointed he was so different from how he comes across online.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 

  • TPD looked different and acted very different

Day Residue: 
  • TPD and I interacted on a Facebook comments thread

Waking Reactions: 
There isn't much to say about this dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment