Friday 27 December 2019

Dream 1049

'Applestanza'
Date: 24 December 2019
Sleep times: 20:00 - 21:30 hours
Dream type: Normal

Scene 1
Location: Unknown
Time: Day
AJ and I had a daughter, who was a toddler (approx. 18 months - 2 years). She resembled me when I was that age - olive skin and curly black hair. She was dressed in a frilly white dress and could not walk or talk yet - we had to carry her. Her name was 'Applestanza' pronounced with a 'hard A' in 'stanza', however AJ and I were discussing how upset we were that everyone mispronounced her name using a 'soft A' for 'stanza'. We only had one option for resolving this issue, and this involved giving our daughter away. 
  • I had used apples as an example to illustrates the concept of day residue in a recent Wild Vlog video.
  • On the day of this dream I had eaten an apple, which is an irregular event as I do not like them (or any fruit) much and rarely eat them.
  • I had been watching Saccone-Joly videos on Youtube on the day of this dream - catching up on their relatively recently scandal where they were accused of child abuse by using cold showers to discipline their toddler daughter.
  • Applestanza was dressed how my Mum would dress me as a baby/toddler. I was recently discussing a pair of socks I was wearing on a visit with AJ and discovered he did not know what 'frills' or 'frilly' meant - he said he had never heard of this word before (doubtful).

Scene 2
Location: Airport Arrivals area
Time: Day

I am not sure how we travelled here, as this part of the dream was unrecalled, but we found ourselves in an airport arrivals area - which resembled the International Arrivals area at Heathrow Airport, London. We were standing waiting for the person who would be taking Applestanza from us. AJ was carrying Applestanza. I was bored of waiting. I cannot recall what we talked about, but neither of us were upset at giving away our daughter.

We were approached by a man who strongly resembled Entrepreneur and TV personality Theo Paphitis from Dragons' Den. His name was 'Glome' - this fact was known to us without introductions. Glome was wearing a gold/bronze metallic suit, which to me symbolised his wealth, affluence and materialism. We handed over Applestanza and in return he gave us an envelope which was sealed with a wax seal. Inside this envelope were shares in a perfume company. AJ and I felt we were getting a good deal. I cannot recall what discussion was had.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

  • I have been to Heathrow International Arrivals on a few occasions, when I have been doing meet-and-greets for new international students arriving for the start of the university academic year (re my work in student welfare) 
  • I had been watching clips from Dragons' Den on Youtube in the days before this dream
  • As telephone calls between AJ and I are monitored/recorded by the prison, we often make up serious crimes to accuse each other of - human trafficking being one of them.

Theo Paphitis
A 'Glome' - a word I was unfamiliar with

No comments:

Post a Comment