Friday 27 December 2019

Dream 1050

'Ewan McGregor & Disgusting Toilets'
Date: 25 December 2019
Sleep times: 22:00 - 09:30 hours
Dream type: Normal
Additional: Dream Incubation Experiment - A Star Wars Adventure (Version 2) (Day 6) - Partially successful

Scene 1
Location: A hotel/hostel
Time: Unknown
I was in a hotel or hostel - I was very happy to be there and this dream felt very positive (despite the fact it wasn't really a positive or pleasant dream at all). The hotel seemed to be a number of small, square rooms - more like prison cells. They were not along a corridor as such - I saw the view from above, looking down - they were basically just fit into a square building, which would be an impossible lay out. I was with a number of dream characters and we were all deciding which room to stay in. I chose one, and went into the bathroom, which was an ensuite. I cannot remember much about how the hotel was decorated, other than it seemed quite untidy and everything was bathed in a very bright orange light. 

Ewan McGregor entered the bathroom I was in. I had just been standing there, I had not used the bathroom. Ewan McGregor said the bathroom smelled really bad and I was embarrassed and ashamed in case he thought I was responsible for this, which I was not. He left. I then exited too and went into another room, which had belongings scattered everywhere, giving me the impression it was already occupied. I realised this was Ewan McGregor's room, so I decided to stay there with him, without asking his permission to do so.

Ewan McGregor entered this room and informed me there was going to be a blockbuster movie made - I saw an image which appeared like an illustration in an old-fashioned book, but it was actually the trailer for the movie. The image I saw was blue, white and black and illustrated in a traditional 'advertisement' style. It depicted a woman seated in profile in a rocking chair. She was dressed in Victorian clothes - a bonnet and long skirt. She was mainly depicted in silhouette. To the right of the woman was a lead panelled window, with a skull behind it. The plot of the 'movie' was the skull would enter the room and bite the woman's hand. I had a strong and clear impression that this movie was based on my real life experiences, which made me feel anxious, as the fact a movie was being made about skulls biting women's hands made it seem more likely to happen to me again.
  • I am going to be staying in a hotel with my family soon.
  • The view I had (from above) is similar to how I view my lots on Sims 3 when I want to find all my Sims in a building.
  • Ewan McGregor plays (young) Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars. I had been talking about him on the day of this dream.
  • Ewan McGregor is linked to disgusting toilets as a result of the scene in Trainspotting (1996).
  • On the day of this dream I had watched a short comedy skit involving Darth Vader being given a new subordinate employee on the Death Star - a female wearing a pink version of his cybernetic suit/helmet. Darth Vader falls in love. He enters a bathroom and his crush enters, which leaves him embarrassed because the bathroom smells really bad.
  • The day after this dream AJ told me that he had accidentally blocked his toilet by trying to flush 22 chicken bones down there - is this a precognitive dream? 
  • On the day of this dream I had been discussing Serie A (Italian Football league) and their awful anti-racism campaign which featured humans as monkeys (to show all humans share the same origins despite race/ethnicity) - I commented they could have used skeletons to the same effect without the racial insensitivity. I then referred to an image where all demographics of human are shown as identical skeletons.
  • I am aware I have had previous dreams where my hand has been bitten by a skull (see below).

Ewan McGregor, depicting Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005)


Previous dreams:

No comments:

Post a Comment