Sunday 12 April 2015

Dream 408

'Hiding Drugs'
Dream date: 11 April 2015
I was teaching DL how to lucid dream using the WILD Technique. I was in the bedroom of his flat and telling him to lay down very still and clear his mind while he meditated and waited for sleep paralysis to occur. I am not sure how this dream scene concluded.

I was then with KC in Sheringham. We went into a shop which sold duvets and carpets. KC was hoping to buy a duvet for her baby daughter, 'Josie'. We were looking at the products in the shop and I was telling KC that my mum pronounced her daughter's name so that it rhymed with 'cosy' rather than 'Jo-see'. 

The dream scene changed and I was then in a residential setting. My mum, nan and KC's mum (my mum's friend, CC) had joined us. DL was also there. I cannot recall much about this scene at all, other than we left the main part of the residential house, which it appeared belonged to an old couple. As you left the main part of the house - which was tall and rectangular - it led to a shop, which was filled with high-quality produce - food items. The wooden shelves reached from floor to ceiling and were very close together, so the 'shop' was maze-like and very cluttered, with narrow aisles between the shelves. DL and I thought that it was very odd to have a shop joined to a house - especially since the shop did not seem to be open to the public. My mum, nan and CC were telling us that it was not that odd, in fact it was a good idea, as you would never run out of food. 

DL and I were then in a location which I cannot recall - it may have been a hotel or an airport. There was a brilliant blue carpet and scattered all over the floor was large quantities of cannabis. DL and I were very excited to see this - there was thousands of pounds were. We gathered it up and I started hiding it in my underwear. I then realised that we were going to America (Los Angeles) on a plane and that the cannabis in my underwear would be detected when we went through Security. I wondered how we could conceal it properly so that we could take it on holiday with us. I considered whether it was possible to hide in in condoms inside my vagina - or swallow it - but there was far too much. We then were told (I am not sure how we were told. perhaps by telephone call?) that a woman - who was now in New York - owned this cannabis and had accidentally left it on the floor in the room in which we had found it. She wanted it returned. DL and I decided that there was no way she could track us down and make us give it back to her, so we kept it, still wondering how to smuggle it through Airport Customs. 

TIME: 03:00 - 11;00 hours (I am not sure when this dream took place)
LUCIDITY: None
SPECIAL NOTES: I drank alcohol (vodka) before I went to sleep and this would still be in my system at the time of this dream.

Dreamsigns:
  • The shop adjoined to the house was very strange (F - Form).
  • There was an impossible amount of cannabis scattered on the floor (C - Context).

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • Teaching.being taught the WILD Technique for lucid dreaming
  • Cannabis
  • Using my vagina as a (potential) storage place

Potential Day/Dream Residue:

  • I had a recent dream (Dream 405) in which I was being taught the WILD Technique for lucid dreaming - I had told DL about this dream.
  • I had a recent dream (Dream 406) in which I used my vagina as a storage place.

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:

None of note.

* I think I may have forgotten some aspects of this dream. If I recall them later, I will record them below.

No comments:

Post a Comment