Thursday 16 April 2015

Dream 411

'The RBA Dream'
Dream date: 14 April 2015
I was in a large one-room flat with white walls and normal furniture that you might expect to see in an average (slightly untidy) bedsit - there was a double-bed and a large (blue) sofa amongst other things. I was in the flat with PS and RBA. There was a small, orange-brown dog in the room (which was not N the Dog). PS said to me that I had to choose between him and RBA, or he would leave. He had his arms around my neck. I said I would stay with RBA and PS left. The dog remained. RBA and I then had sex in the flat. The details of this scene are irrelevant here, but it was a pleasurable experience!

I was then in my nan's living-room with my nan, my mum and RBA. Suddenly, my aunt VF and my (estranged and mentally-unwell) cousin SAF2 entered the room. SAF2 grabbed my laptop and broke it, by pushing a square plastic object into the USB port, which was much larger than it normally would be. The laptop was completely dysfunctional now, and looked like it was breaking into small pieces. Both my nan and my mum became angry and told SAF2 that she must leave immediately, which she did, laughing. I started smoking some cannabis to calm my temper. 

There was a scene with some sunglasses, which I cannot recall.

I was in with RBA in a small cobble-stoned square in a little town. The square was surrounded by tall, ornate buildings and was very picturesque. RBA was wearing a green and yellow apron because he was going to work in a cafe. I stood at the doorway looking in, watching him start his shift. Although the little square was definitely not Sheringham, I got the impression that the cafe - which was also a bakery - was one which does exist in Sheringham (see image. below). Two girls from my high school, AW and HM (who were both quite quite and reserved) were standing outside, by the swing sign advertising the cafe/bakery. They were both dressed in the aprons indicating that they also worked there. They were watching RBA intently and I said: 'Yes, he's working here now...'. 

RBA then left the cafe/bakery and joined me outside, where my mum and nan were also standing. My mum was looking in her purse and she gave us some cash. I then saw (to our right) a small rut in the cobblestones, and some banknotes laying there. I went to pick them up and noticed that they were a strange new type of British currency. My mum said: 'Those belong to the old man', so I left them where I found them. 

TIME: 03:00 - 13:00 (I am not sure when this dream took place. but I woke up aware that I had experienced a sexual dream)
LUCIDITY: None
SPECIAL NOTES: None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • My laptop had huge (several inches long) USB ports (F - Form)
  • I would smoke cannabis in front of my family, but not in my nan's living-room (IA - Inner Awareness/A - Action/C - Context)
  • The cafe/bakery made me think of Sheringham, but I knew we were not in Sheringham (IA - Inner Awareness/F - Form)
  • The banknotes were British currency, but completely different from the ones in use (F - Form)

Recurrent Dream Themes:

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • Recent dreams (see Recurrent Dream Themes, above) have involved dogs; broken laptops; my nan's living-room; and cannabis, so may have influenced this dream.
  • I may have seen RBA post something on Facebook.
  • The day before this dream I had mentioned RBA in a conversation.
  • The day before this dream I had completed an online quiz which determined your 'Scottish name'.

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
I awoke from this dream feeling strange that it happened, but also keen to make contact with RBA as it has been ages since I last spoke with him and this was a very vivid/arousing dream in parts.

* I know I have forgotten some aspects of this dream. If I can recall them, I will record them below.


No comments:

Post a Comment