Monday 4 May 2015

Dream 427

'CJS Sets a Contest'
Dream date: 2 May 2015

Day 10 of 14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment - The 'Dream Town' Dream
This is Day 10 of my 14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment. Click on the red link to access the article which explains the experiment.

I cannot recall all of this dream, as I was woken by an alarm and then became distracted, meaning I forgot large parts of it before I could consolidate my memory and record it. 

CJS was setting some kind of contest/competition. I was taking part. CJS wore a white top. 

I was being shown some books, which were newly published. They were part of a series called 'Dance of the Planets' and involved different dance routines designed to reflect the various planets of the solar system.

There was a scene involving an orchestra - I recall a piano and a saxophone in particular. They were playing a song which was familiar. 

TIME: 03:00 - 09:00 hours
LUCIDITY: None

Dreamsigns:
  • There were no obvious dreamsigns 

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • None of note

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • None of note

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:

This dream was more interesting than it sounds, but since I have forgotten large amounts of it, I cannot reflect on this aspect much. However, I do know that when I first woke up, the primary thought in my mind was that the books in my dream reminded me of Gustav Holt's The Planets (1914 - 1916) which is a 7-piece orchestral suite which we listened to in primary school. This may explain the appearance of an orchestra in this dream.

* I have forgotten large amounts of this dream, but if I recall them, I will record them below.

Interpretation/Analysis:
This dream does not seem to relate to my intended dream incubation experiment, but since I have forgotten large amounts of it, there may be some connection between the incubated dream theme and the forgotten dream scenes. However, I doubt this, as when I woke up from the dream and had a better recollection of it, I was not aware that it related to my dream  incubation experiment in any particular way.

No comments:

Post a Comment