Tuesday 12 May 2015

Dream 434

'Planets & The Happy Mondays'
Dream date: 10 May 2015
I was in an outside location, which I did not recognise. It was daytime and I was standing beside a stall which had been set up. An older female dream character was standing behind the stall. I got the impression that she might be some kind of teacher and that myself and others were part of a class. I was aware that there were other people around, although I did not know who they were specifically - other than the fact that they were people from my old high school. RR - a girl I do not like and who is married, but separated from a friend of mine. RR was being hostile and bitchy towards me, but I cannot recall what she was saying. I was aware that I was in the middle of a project on the planets in our solar system. I walked down the pavement and noticed that there were houses, trees, road signs and general objects which indicated that I was in a suburban location. I cannot remember exactly what happened next, but a short period later, I returned to the stall and handed a file of paper (my project on the solar system) to the female dream character. I then noticed that RR and other member of my class were in a mini-bus which was parked next to the stall. RR had her head out of the window. She was saying negative/nasty things to me, but I cannot recall what. I said: 'I like your hair' but I was being sarcastic, because her fringe was brushed back at a weird angle which did not look stylish in any way. I was aware that the mini-bus was taking RR and the rest of the class to a Happy Mondays concert, but there was no room for me to join them. I wasn't sure if I was disappointed or not - I did not want to spend any more time with RR while she was being such a bitch.

TIME: 05:00 - 11:00 hours (I do not know when this dream took place)
LUCIDITY: None
SPECIAL NOTES: None of note

Dreamsigns
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes:
None of note

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • Before I went to sleep I had been watching a space documentary about the solar system.
  • The general election took place on 7 May 2015 and on the day of this dream I had been discussing  'Bez' (Mark Berry) who is the former dancer from The Happy Mondays. He had intended to stand for election - his party was the 'Reality Party' for Salford and Eccles.

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
None of note

* I have forgotten some aspects of this dream - if I remember anything else I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment