Wednesday 27 May 2015

Dream 446

'Photographing Annoying Twins'
Dream date: 26 May 2015
I was in an interior environment, which was not my own home or one which looked familiar to me. It was a darkish room with white walls on three sides, and one of which looked like the windows of a conservatory, facing a garden or some other outside location (as seen through the window). There were items of furniture in the room, but none that I can recall. I was using my mobile phone to speak to my nan. At first, she was chatting normally to me, asking me how I was and telling me about her day and then she became silent and I could sense she was in a bad mood, suddenly and inexplicably. I kept asking her what was wrong and she wouldn't tell me, she was just grunting or mumbling, which was making me annoyed and frustrated. I eventually said to her: 'Just tell me what's wrong!' and she said: '[Name not heard] has been diagnosed with cancer'. I asked her who, but every time she said the name, the phone line crackled or cut out a bit and I could not hear, which made me feel anxious. 

The dream scene changed and I was with my ex-boyfriend from many years ago, SL. He was showing me a photograph of his mum (who I have met) and his maternal grandmother (who may not even be alive in real-life, but in any event lived in Sri Lanka) - his mum and grandmother both looked very young - in fact younger than the age SL and I are both now. The looked like sisters, and his mum had long hair (she has short hair in real-life) and lots of makeup on (she does not wear any/much makeup at all). I then realised I was with PS (my more recent ex-boyfriend, who is half-Indian, whereas SL is full British Sri Lankan) and the photograph was actually showing two members of his family. CJS then entered the dream scene, although I cannot recall what happened.

There was then a vague scene which was outside - it was dark and wet and confusing as to what was going on. I had some kind of task, which involved travelling/moving, but it seemed like a lot of hassle and effort. 

I was then in a bedroom with two identical twin girls. It was dark in the room. They looked exactly like young versions of 'Jimmy Krankie' (Janette Tough) and were dressed in the same white outfits. I had to (as part of an assignment) take photographs of the twins, holding a teddy bear. However Twin 1 was really difficult and refused to pose for the photographs or cooperate. I decided to take photographs of Twin 2 who was more compliant and friendly. She sat on the bed, held the teddy bear and posed for the photographs (smiling). As soon as I was finished, Twin 1 decided to be more cooperative and begged me to take her photograph now, as she wanted to take part now her sister had done so. I refused to take her photograph as she had annoyed me by wasting time. 

I cannot recall what else happened.

TIME: 05:00 - 13:00 hours (I am not sure when this dream took place)
LUCIDITY: No
SPECIAL NOTES: None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • The photograph showing SL's family was then a photograph showing PS's family (IA - Inner Awareness/C - Context)

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • My nan, PS & CJS as dream characters

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
None of note

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
I did not have any specific waking thoughts or emotions from this dream.

* I have forgotten various elements of this dream, but if I recall them, I will record them below.

No comments:

Post a Comment