Sunday 19 August 2012

Dream 79

I only recall a single, vague scene from this dream. I was in a darkish room. There were other people in the room, but I have no recollection of who. I was painting my nails using a bottle of deep scarlet red nail polish. The bottle was larger than a normal size - about the same circumference and half the height of a regular can of Coke. The nail polish was really tacky and dried up and wouldn't paint smoothly onto my nails. I put the lid back on the bottom and held the bottle up to the light so I could see what was wrong with it. As I looked into the glass bottle, with the light shining behind it, I could see there was a glass 'shelf' at the bottom of the bottle. It was if I could see the red polish, but also see through it at the same time. There was shit (faeces) on this 'shelf' inside the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment